Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Play your way - Official discussion thread

A visibility system, so that you can have better control when sorting or browsing kingdoms to visit, and that will let monarchs raise the visibility of their kingdoms in the Search list

Please allow us to group Online and Offline EK's together to allow for easy sorting.  Right now it's such a mess scrolling through tons of Offline EK's just to find the one active EK that you can join.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

ETERNAL KINGDOM UPDATE HYPE!!

dgFXkOG.gif

In all seriousness...This is the real news.

"We wanted to take one last look at EKs to remind everyone how far we’ve come, and to say “Don’t worry, we’ll get back to this!” as we shift our focus back to Campaign Worlds."

From the update - 

"Once these two things have been deployed, we’ll start to see the earliest flickers of our Player-driven Economy, as kingdoms will have the capacity to become the hubs of trade and commerce they are meant to be."

If this is how it's meant to be, shouldn't we be able to openly siege EKs? Does this not make sense? I realize a guild will have to do pretty well in a campaign to set up an EK trade hub, but why should the MAIN areas of commerce be 100% safe? The biggest and best castles will be in the EKs, but they will not be siegable, that's a shame. (Yes, I read the part about Kingdom duels). 

We’re also working on the interface for Secure Trading of items between players, and Personal Chests that can be placed in buildings for additional in-world storage of resources and items.

The ability to more easily trade and hand off materials should create a nice up tick in some of the more complex recipe testing

The ability to add NPCs to your buildings, not only vendors and guards but also training dummies to give you a way to test your disciplines and combat abilities

The ability to capture damage (I am still hopeful for a combat log one day) should all some more detailed theory crafting to continue 

Great update hopefully the team can squeeze in a good holiday weekend 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

This alone

• The ability for kingdoms to “duel” each other (basically a private match between different kingdoms)

Will give reason to haul resources to EK's and set up matches between guilds/players.

1 hour ago, Ziz said:

I hate the new login ui. Blinding white and twice as many clicks as needed. Do these people never learn. 

With how many websites choose bright white and how many games seem to consistently choose the worst option for so many design decisions. No, they do not learn.

gCWxS8u.jpg

It's probably all white because they removed the rotating carousel of hero archetypes in preparation of the new class system or some other alternative.

6 hours ago, Illililili said:

Can we get a stickyed list somewhere of all current in game slash commands please?

/invite invites other players to your group.

Are any others known?

I wasn't able to find a list on the forums but, in game if you look at the top right hand corner of the chat box, there is a small round wheel type icon, the list is in there. Cheers.

20 hours ago, Ziz said:

I hate the new login ui. Blinding white and twice as many clicks as needed. Do these people never learn. 

Aw, I personally love it over the dark theme but maybe that will become a selection players can make based on preference at some point.