Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Panne

Not enough disc space?

So i looked up past threads to try to fix my issue. I've ran as admin, installed in its own folder, and i freed up disc space. I have 61 gigs free, im at a loss at what else to do. I only have a C drive. Any help is appreciated!

29 minutes ago, Panne said:

So i looked up past threads to try to fix my issue. I've ran as admin, installed in its own folder, and i freed up disc space. I have 61 gigs free, im at a loss at what else to do. I only have a C drive. Any help is appreciated!

Try putting the CF folder in your program files (x86) folder.  That worked for me once when i was having a similar issue a while back.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Is it telling you this when there is a new patch to be downloaded?  Or has it always told you "not enough space", and you've never successfully installed and ran the game?

If the former, that has been happening to me as well.  The only "fix" is to delete all of the old CF files from your computer, and redownload and install everything from scratch.  With every...patch...  :(

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

3 hours ago, destrin said:

Try putting the CF folder in your program files (x86) folder.  That worked for me once when i was having a similar issue a while back.

Nope, problem persists.

3 hours ago, mourne said:

Is it telling you this when there is a new patch to be downloaded?  Or has it always told you "not enough space", and you've never successfully installed and ran the game?

If the former, that has been happening to me as well.  The only "fix" is to delete all of the old CF files from your computer, and redownload and install everything from scratch.  With every...patch...  :(

I've never had a problem with this until today's patch. 

Dang I guess i should try that, its better than not playing at all

The complete reinstall worked... i hope there will be another fix for this in the future rather than waiting 2 hours to reinstall xD

The "not enough disk space error" seems to be a permission issue with windows. Running the patcher as administrator solved the issue for me. I can also move the folder out of the windows protected folders (i.e. program files) and the patcher no longer requires admin privileges.

~Lp

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:14 PM, Lord_Piper said:

The "not enough disk space error" seems to be a permission issue with windows. Running the patcher as administrator solved the issue for me. I can also move the folder out of the windows protected folders (i.e. program files) and the patcher no longer requires admin privileges.

~Lp

Worked for me. Thanks LP.

Edited by StandOrFall