Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scumlord Studio - Duel vs Shadiz! Champion vs Druid. Reality Warp Standard Bearer

Scumlord

I was asked to do some commentary, used crowfall music instead of random electronic. Leave some feedback if you could, I would really appreciate it! 

Thanks for watching :)

Good video, way better than that champions duel. I couldnt hear you so if possible try to increase the volume.

You missed quite a few rends there. Also no hurlbat? I am pretty sure you could have finished him with them when he scaped with low life. And they are pretty good to just keep damaging when someone disengage you.

Props for Shadiz for some really well timed stuns. Just when i thought he was a goner he would hit a stun and get away.

39 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Good video, way better than that champions duel. I couldnt hear you so if possible try to increase the volume.

You missed quite a few rends there. Also no hurlbat? I am pretty sure you could have finished him with them when he scaped with low life. And they are pretty good to just keep damaging when someone disengage you.

Props for Shadiz for some really well timed stuns. Just when i thought he was a goner he would hit a stun and get away.

Indeed. With the low CD on hurlbat Champ may be a more reliable ranged DPS than Druid, lol.