Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some EU Bloodbath Videos

Soulreaver

Greetings Crows.

Since late 2016 I've had the pleasure of being part of Crowfall, so while my online time is a bit scarce I do try and get some class specific videos out, in this case the Ranger is the flavor (But you already knew that)

First set :
There aren't so many guilds on the EU that are active, and those that are are far between.  One of those I want to give a shoutout to runs under the name Alandal (yeah I spelled it right this time!!), in this video a few match ups vs them (Hope to get their view at one point.)

Take the time to look : https://www.twitch.tv/shadiz_live

Also of special note : Thanks to the Rodents for making life interesting.  Also - great to see new classes and people not always going for the cookie-cutter/flavor of the month builds.

Video set number 2 :

There are always situations where a few run around and pound down on those that are fewer.
Here is a situation, where the few pound down the many - AND - then return the favor to pound them down as many!

Always a pleasure running with you Yumx.

Note (Yes I have Dirge - note that I didn't turn it on for that 2 vs 3!)

Video set number 3 :

Now we all know that most of the videos we show always showcase ourselves in a positive light.  We all have matchup and situations where we meet our match.  We all meet those situations where we just face off vs people that do the most smack-talk, but when it comes right down to facts... their version just isn't the same as yours

Now the chat has been spammed with talk for a while now... I thought I might show my version.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

1 hour ago, elvo said:

M E T A   S L A V E 

i guess you are staying balance with your guild for the time being?

Me a slave to Metas?!?

Yes Caldera is staying "Balance" for the time being :)

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

38 minutes ago, Caenth said:

@elvo You realize Soulreaver was playing a Ranger when no one thought the AT was viable? He certainly doesn't play the meta game.

was just meme´ing dont sweat it and i know, i´ve been killed 1v4 by your ganksquad with soulreaver running as ranger in big world 4.0 often enough

Edited by elvo

6XZoThV.jpg