Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Myrmidon berserker + punch drunk + juggernaut = god mode?

makkon

Topic says all as well as description to the video.

Sadly I have no time to pvp for new good video now but probably it is already known combo. Strange it is not reported...

What about full berserker group? Second rune - fueld surgeon with Rescue rune?

Sadly blood rune eat my hp under berserker....

Good fights to ya. Fresh breath to MYRMIDONS

What do you think?

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

We had a guy play with this and it's pretty broken IMO, though Myrm still suffers from Fury issues. Punch Drunk is just broken and needs an ICD and to not completely reset cooldowns.  Personally I think Punch Drunk should only reduce CDs by 2 or 3 seconds when it procs and have an ICD of 15-30s.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

1 minute ago, destrin said:

I think Punch Drunk should only reduce CDs by 2 or 3 seconds when it procs and have an ICD of 15-30s.

I think that should be one of those options. Getting 2 second reduction every 30 seconds is basically nothing

Punch drunk is broken atm and does need a internal cool down.That should fix it. One of the issues is though that most classes easily hit for punchdrunk damage in 2 secs . The damage is very high verse the life we have atm. a lot of skills will hit for half our life bar .

Punch Drunk is probably the most broken OP thing about discs right now (out of the many broken things). Berserk isn't the only ability that combos with punchdrunk to break combat, you can punch drunk together with several other discs for game breaking immortal characters. It needs to have a high internal cooldown, I'd say something around 1-3 minutes at the very least. A full ability reset every couple minutes is more than enough to make the disc still very useful. Right now the passive can reset your cooldowns nonstop, I've seen about 10 resets in less than a minute. It's just so cheesy. But to be quite frank the moment I read that disc's description on the big reveal day, before we even got to test it, I already knew the disc would be broken if it didn't have an ICD and mentioned it in discord. I can hardly believe no one thought about this and it went live as it is. 

Bloodpact is another disc with the potential for some really cheesy combos. 

12 minutes ago, XpCjU said:

I think that should be one of those options. Getting 2 second reduction every 30 seconds is basically nothing

I'm just spit balling, maybe 2s cut of CDs every 30s is a bit underwhelming, but 2 out of every 15 is more reasonable. I just think completely removing CDs is a bad idea. Some of the CDs being 45s or 68s and removing all of that is a little powerful.  Maybe if Punch drunk reset CDs that have a base of under 10s that would be fine with out an ICD.. maybe..

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

champ still better tank than myrm

also troll templar hp stacking always fun

punch drunk needs a 30,45,60 cooldown. and a 'hung-over' debuff :P

absolutely silly in combination to the huge and illogial cooldown increases across the board for base class powers

i suggest this ...

giphy.gif

Edited by Tinnis

50% of cd reset imo would be ok for punch drunk

On 29.05.2017 at 10:00 PM, blazzen said:

I played this combo some too. Biggest problem is fury starvation otherwise it's god mode. Mix in eminently punchable for more fury. 

we can drop field surgeon and add troubadour runes for damage

this way all myrm player need is care about recast it and being under big enemy group.

anyway for big groups and for stacking HP this build is not so good

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550