Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
damebix

Mid-Scale PVP -W- vs Sugoi

Winterblades is leading the way with character building and customization.  We've been spending long hours testing each of the new disciplines to see which synergize well with each other.  Even though Sugoi has mostly been hiding in the safety of their EKs during this period, we've caught them out roaming the free lands a few times.  The following videos are the results.  The first video shows an 8v8 fight, where we used our 3 man smaller team as a gank squad to fight on the perimeter and attack the returning enemies from the graveyard.  The second video, shows a small 4 man group (the 5th DCed at the very beginning) designed for survival and healing take on a larger 7 man Sugoi force.  After a long drawn out fight (that played out to conclusion because Tyrant was nice enough to keep the servers up long enough for us to finish!) our 4 man team finally was able to push off the enemy.

Great fights as always, and keep them coming!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Alot of fun. It will be even better when Sugoi cant stream from the graveyard and throw bodies at us. I think Frykka in particular died 3-4 times. 

It was funny though, i didint even have any runes equipped and was basically naked with a grey advanced weapon made from jank materials, and was still rolling through them.

They are just slow on adapting to circumstances, with enough safe area EK practice they will catch up. 

CfWBSig.png

7 minutes ago, Vectious said:

Alot of fun. It will be even better when Sugoi cant stream from the graveyard and throw bodies at us. I think Frykka in particular died 3-4 times. 

It was funny though, i didint even have any runes equipped and was basically naked with a grey advanced weapon made from jank materials, and was still rolling through them.

They are just slow on adapting to circumstances, with enough safe area EK practice they will catch up. 

I got my first non-slag weapon late this weekend. Just getting bored / tired of crafting and harvesting. I think we all had slag on in these fights.

I'm sure Sugoi was the same or similar though.

That survival fight was a blast, even though the slow bug really frustrated me during that weekend I made sure to persevere! Just glad I could land some lucky Centaur Heals in the process.

Good fights! Hopefully there will be many more to come

Edited by scornoflife

ScornofLife2.jpg

On 5/31/2017 at 8:59 AM, chodie said:

Cool story; good fights, hope to see more of yas in the field!

Good fights Chodie.  

It was a nice escalation from dropping a few Sugoi harvesters, Sugoi logging in more and picking off a few of ours and then finally that led to the 8v8.  Glad we got to see Sugoi on Corruption as a group.

You had a nice run there on low health and recovering. 

See you on the field!

22 minutes ago, angelmar said:

It was a nice escalation from dropping a few Sugoi harvesters, Sugoi logging in more and picking off a few of ours and then finally that led to the 8v8.  

Yup, barring staged fights, that's pretty much how GvG happens these days :)

Hg0LXwa.png