Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ginko

A night with flying Templars

1.This vid is just to show what a flying Templar looks like. Notice I have no runes on at the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfscQelaUtA

2. This one is from some fights we really had no business attempting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptyWuUFxIlM

3. And this 1 is some sweet revenge

Edited: This started out in a 3v5 with an exploiting Tark. Got our 4th guy in a little over half way. Was also jumped from behind by 2 more.

Edited by Ginko

n0MnLtK.png?2

Now Now Im sure they didn't intend to utilize a well known and reported bug to achieve an advantage while playing the game.  That would be abusing it. 

I mean I known scornoflife who used it in your first video, definitely didn't intend to use it. As He earlier stated in the feedback that 0cds to be a nasty and mean bug that makes the fights very unfair.

And Tark... I assume certainly wasn't doing it intentionally He must of bugged and was constantly forced to use one as his only ability. As he voiced a very similar opinion. 

Certainly It was just a mass of complex bugs and glitches that happened to look not so great. 

This has nothing to do with Templar unfortunately but almost all ATs were affected by this bug...which being skill node based only affects certain accounts...
It was all reported within 10 minutes of server up on Thursday, with footage from Jjohnsin, and is the reason I have barely been playing, and mostly Myrm when I do. Another frustrating bug especially when it is acknowledged and nothing is done about it a la 300% crit damage or Perma Snare bug.

Here are a couple I came across in those first 15 minutes
I did not test Ranger or Duelist, Myrmidon was not affected

Templar: No CD on Censure (Leap) Divine Light, Devotion
Confessor: No CD on CC combos beyond the first bit (Stun, Knockdown, Tornado) meaning each CC is available every 10s, Meteor Purge also had no CC
Champion: No CD on Leap, no CD on Suppressing Shout combo (Rend CD is normal)
Druid: No CD on Wisp, Bear
Knight: No CD on Noble Blood combo, Shield Stun Combo, Charge, Chain Pull
Legio: No CD on Charge, Knockback, Armor Break/Drive combo, Battle Cry

I stopped fighting shortly after this footage and said I had no interest in fighting, because this bug is ridiculous.
I have no interest in PvP due to having this bug against people that don't, or even coming across other people that do.

After all this, Ginko, Scipio, Soulein and Zachdidit came at me and I just held my ground, while they tried stunning me, suppressing me, knocking me down, pulling me etc. Couldn't out damage the bugged DL spam, using a corpse or gravestone as a valid target which is a different bug in and of itself
Hopefully that ends up online as well.

Edited by scornoflife

ScornofLife2.jpg

4 minutes ago, scornoflife said:

After all this, Ginko, Scipio, Soulein and Zachdidit came at me and I just held my ground, while they tried stunning me, suppressing me, knocking me down, pulling me etc. Couldn't out damage the bugged DL spam, using a corpse or gravestone as a valid target which is a different bug in and of itself
Hopefully that ends up online as well.

Yeah, that was crazy. There was literally nothing we could do to you.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

10 minutes ago, soulein said:

Yeah, that was crazy. There was literally nothing we could do to you.

Sorry about that, I said I didn't want to fight lol, just showcasing the stupidity of what was wrong 8*{

Even asked Ginko hopefully if he got it all heh

It's been reported and shown in videos from Durenthal and Destrin, pretty sure Blair was referring to it in his words in the feedback thread on Thursday when he responded to SoberSoul asking about no CDs

"There was a tech fix put in this build that was supposed to fix a cooldown bug with the mini cooldown bubbles. Based on reports sounds like it did far worse. Will have engineering try and get in a fix tomorrow."

Edited by scornoflife
Addition

ScornofLife2.jpg

Didn't the devs say intentionally exploiting these kinds of bugs in the pre-alpha would lead to disciplinary action from now on? They came up with that policy right after the dupe bug was exploited by certain people to mass produce purple weapons. Report this crap. It's nonsense. 

You were told that there was no interest in fighting due to the bugs yet you kept engaging. Seeing as combat is bugged and I've died multiple times to bugs this weekend I'm not going to sit there and let you kill me over and over while taking durability on my uber weapon. We were there to farm rank 9's, and you were there to farm us. I've been getting dropped in a few seconds all weekend. You think I'm going to let you sit there and do it? How do you explain several times while you guys were running around I would go from 7k health to almost nothing in a few seconds flat?

Not once did I even attempt to loot you guys and i certainly didn't spawn camp you. Yet you kept coming back. The reasons you were coming back were to have a big setup for a whine thread such as this to start a witch hunt. The real shame here is ACE should have taken the servers offline when the game is in a state such as this. 

I didn't have a problem with anybody else all weekend, only you guys. Why is that?

You could of had plenty of evenish fights with no exploits and it would have been fun for everyone but instead you want to act like a child and spam the hell out of the exploit and you say it's because you were guarding nodes? hacks for resources confirmed

Edited by Ginko

n0MnLtK.png?2

When did I ever say I was guarding nodes? Our farmer left when you guys came because he had no interest in fighting with the game in its current state. We could have had plenty of evenish fights next weekend but you wanted to press the issue so you could make your call out thread. The only thing I was guarding as I said was my durability. I kept getting blown up on Corruption on my farmers before I even had a chance to turn around to see who it was (and lost my inventory as a result). You don't see me making call out threads about it because ACE really shoulders the responsibility and not the players. I really thought you were better than this Ginko. I've lost all respect for you.

2 hours ago, Tark said:

You were told that there was no interest in fighting due to the bugs yet you kept engaging. Seeing as combat is bugged and I've died multiple times to bugs this weekend I'm not going to sit there and let you kill me over and over while taking durability on my uber weapon. We were there to farm rank 9's, and you were there to farm us. I've been getting dropped in a few seconds all weekend. You think I'm going to let you sit there and do it? How do you explain several times while you guys were running around I would go from 7k health to almost nothing in a few seconds flat?

Not once did I even attempt to loot you guys and i certainly didn't spawn camp you. Yet you kept coming back. The reasons you were coming back were to have a big setup for a whine thread such as this to start a witch hunt. The real shame here is ACE should have taken the servers offline when the game is in a state such as this. 

I didn't have a problem with anybody else all weekend, only you guys. Why is that?

LoL

I think you would have been better served justifying your actions with "Fake news".

You didn't have to have your uber weapon equipped.  You didn't have to be in that CW.  You didn't have to be farming.  You didn't have to repeatedly press 1.

The best part is blaming ACE for keeping the servers up for testing.

1 minute ago, Mr. Kurtz said:

LoL

I think you would have been better served justifying your actions with "Fake news".

You didn't have to have your uber weapon equipped.  You didn't have to be in that CW.  You didn't have to be farming.  You didn't have to repeatedly press 1.

The best part is blaming ACE for keeping the servers up for testing.

They've shut them down for lesser reasons. This thread is the exact reason you shut them down.

3 hours ago, Tark said:

Wait, did you just basically say you started "exploiting" because other people were doing it, as a defense? 

I laughed when you said take the servers down. Plenty of other successful testing went down this weekend and I didn't see many abusing this bug/exploit. The fact that you felt a need to "win" in this test makes it even worse.

Edited by scree

The abuse of the no CD bug was pervasive this weekend. Like I said, Soulein and Ginko were warned we were bugged and didn't want to fight. Soulein and Ginko decided to attack us anyway, we didn't go after them.

Btw Ginko, in editing out the exploits on your side, you forgot to cut the part where Soulein abuses pursuit at 3:45, 3:55, and 4:11. The cool down on pursuit is 30 seconds.

32 minutes ago, Tark said:

The abuse of the no CD bug was pervasive this weekend. Like I said, Soulein and Ginko were warned we were bugged and didn't want to fight. Soulein and Ginko decided to attack us anyway, we didn't go after them.

Btw Ginko, in editing out the exploits on your side, you forgot to cut the part where Soulein abuses pursuit at 3:45, 3:55, and 4:11. The cool down on pursuit is 30 seconds.

Obviously there is a difference between something being used intentionally/flagrantly and a circumstance of playing normal.

I see your using the defense of Its not my fault its everybody else's fault.

I mean we knew that building was flammable... The owner knew, the neighbors knew, its not my fault I set it on fire.  Heck I even told everyone I was going to set it on fire.

Now we swap out the words...

I mean we knew that cooldowns were bugged... ACE knew, the players knew, its not my fault I abused them. Heck I even told everyone that I had the cooldown bug and that I would use it.

I would favor a guess that probably close to a third of people had a bugged cooldown. Some more then others.  But the overwhelming majority of them Did not abuse it; to my surprise to be honest.  I mean on friday I was part of a 5v5 between soulien group + facerip and a sugoi harvesting group.  Both sides had 0 cd bugs.  Soulien had 0 cd on his shield, charge. Same with out knight.  Facerip had(maybe it was the next day) but a 0 cd on bloodpact effectively giving him infinite dodges.   And a few other members had the bug as well.

Literally nobody abused them. both knights could of been unkillable as they literally had infinite shield, both chose not to use them. Even when the sugoi group won the fight and facerip was on the run... he could of very easily used infinite dodges to get away instantly... did he do it.. No,  he played fair eventually dying for it. 

There is a very distinct difference between being bugged, to utilizing it to gain an overwhelming advantage. While the vast majority of people(to my surprised honestly) chose to voluntarily not to use it.  Some chose to use it. 

Edited by SirGeorge