Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zachchaffin

Join "The Band of The Red Hand"

I plan on making a massive guild to dominate some Guild VS Guild servers. Keep an eye out for "The band of The Red Hand". We'll be starting off as a mercenary group fulfilling contracts for other guilds (for a hefty price of course), until we've grown large enough and have a stable command and support structure. Once that's complete we'll migrate and dominate. If your interested in joining please email me at Zachchaffin@gmail.com

The guild will have a communal Eternal Kingdom (Mine), and Nobility will be granted on a merit basis. Nobles tasks will include ensuring all members placed under them are properly supplied with available resources, and that their members are enjoying the game, and the Guild.

The guild will have a command/control structure (for combat operations) separate from Nobility ranks, based purely upon talent, trust, and commitment to the guild.

The band of The Red Hand is currently recruiting all members for various tasks and purposes. For example, players that prefer to play centaurs will form the cavalry. they're primary job will be intercepting, harassing, and ambushing of target forces.

"THE BAND" IS NOT LIMITED TO ONLY THOSE THAT PREFER COMBAT ROLES! We will also need all forms of professions to properly defend/assault various tiers of defensive structures.

GUILD BENEFITS:

GUILD TEAM SPEAK/VENT

MERIT BASED REWARD SYSTEM FOR PARTICIPATING IN CONTRACTS

PERCENTAGE OF ETERNAL KINGDOM TAX

GUILD RESOURCE/PERSONNEL SUPPORT

A PURPOSE

LOTS OF FUN/BAD ASS EVENTS

Loved the books but, Anglemar your right sandarson could not cut it. But,  I read them anyway. They sit on my book shelf just to stare at and wonder what might have been...