Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which General Skill School will you primarily focus On?

Which General Tree Will you Focus On?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which General Tree Will you Focus On?

Voted: nothing at the moment.

I find the current combat skill boring [yet have power creep issues]

I'm not a crafter [so meh unless i need to fuel my discpline alt-a-holicness]

The exploration skills lack the interesting tracking/farming/ animal husbandry [so merely just harvesting trees at the moment]

I have already trained Vessels > Leadership but won't be doing it again post skill wipe

the results are bad and require the use of a passive slot (+ the tedium of always having to invite people)

p.s. my choose-your-own-crow-venture v1 from april got the following results from 98 entries

z28WJ7n.png

i'm also bored of class training

so i'm a hipster trained in x3 druid and x3 legio promotions for absolutely zero reasons

and now i'm only really even using 1 or 2 slots but barely

Edited by Tinnis

I'm kind of on the opposite end of the spectrum from Tinnis, as I just started and barely have anything trained. So, during the alpha testing cycle I am primarily training crafting (though I recently started training exploring to get some of the early harvesting bonuses, since I'm finding I'm doing a lot more gathering at this point based on the state the game is in). Come launch, I fully intend to harvest for the first  few weeks, then switch to crafting almost exclusively once I've gained a few contacts for materials.

Edited by Telonos

4 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

Voted: nothing at the moment.

I find the current combat skill boring [yet have power creep issues]

I'm not a crafter [so meh unless i need to fuel my discpline alt-a-holicness]

The exploration skills lack the interesting tracking/farming/ animal husbandry [so merely just harvesting trees at the moment]

I have already trained Vessels > Leadership but won't be doing it again post skill wipe

the results are bad and require the use of a passive slot (+ the tedium of always having to invite people)

p.s. my choose-your-own-crow-venture v1 from april got the following results from 98 entries

z28WJ7n.png

i'm also bored of class training

so i'm a hipster trained in x3 druid and x3 legio promotions for absolutely zero reasons

and now i'm only really even using 1 or 2 slots but barely

I wasn't aware of that poll. That's very useful! 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

I'll be honest, I'm not going to make this game my second profession. I'm mainly combat... The idea behind it is that crafters and explorers have to be online as much as possible to get the most out of their skill, while I will generally only be useful if combat become an issue, which at that point, I will be either handed down or given at a great discount decent gear to participate in a siege, or guarding a caravan.

• 2 weeks later...