Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elvo

average age of the player base

This is also an incredibly small sample size to draw conclusions of the entire CF community from. Especially come open beta or w/e when the 190k people interested enough to at least sign up for free beta start playing. 

On 6/7/2017 at 9:13 PM, Jjohnsin said:

This is also an incredibly small sample size to draw conclusions of the entire CF community from. Especially come open beta or w/e when the 190k people interested enough to at least sign up for free beta start playing. 

Even if everyone on the forums voted, it would be an almost uselessly small sample size. The majority of MMO players never log into the official forums for their game, and I see no reason why this one would reverse that trend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

On 12.6.2017 at 11:04 PM, goose said:

Even if everyone on the forums voted, it would be an almost uselessly small sample size. The majority of MMO players never log into the official forums for their game, and I see no reason why this one would reverse that trend.

no doubt about that, but better than having nothing

good thing someone linked a "better" poll

6XZoThV.jpg

7 minutes ago, elvo said:

no doubt about that, but better than having nothing

good thing someone linked a "better" poll

I actually made it as a joke, and it took less than 30 seconds, so if it helps... :P

Re-edit: Removed first edit because misunderstanding was clarified while I was adding it.

Edited by goose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

Just now, elvo said:

Oh, good. xD Yeah, that was the point of my joke. This straw poll would take seconds to tailor to a specific request, and someone put some legit work into a bigger one already.

Well... this thread says I'm a "really old timer" and "old as dirt".  Let me cough up some dust and say "welcome to the community"!

You Don't Stop Playing Games when You Get Old...

You Get Old When You Stop Playing Games!

There is a lot of people here hoping for "Shadowbane 2"

if you were old enough to beta test SB you are  ....OLD!

(I just turned 49)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

6 hours ago, PaleOne said:

There is a lot of people here hoping for "Shadowbane 2"

if you were old enough to beta test SB you are  ....OLD!

(I just turned 49)

Wow! That is awesome! I see you are gaming since 1995, that is before i was even born!

Glad to see old timers gamers, it is something really new to me.

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Wow! That is awesome! I see you are gaming since 1995, that is before i was even born!

Glad to see old timers gamers, it is something really new to me.

the guild I am in is gaming together since 95.

I have been gaming since gaming existed... Pong baby!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pong

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

On 6/5/2017 at 6:00 PM, miraluna said:

The passive skill training system is great for 30+ players that have lots of other RL responsibilities (families, jobs).

No it isn't. The amount of time it takes to level cap in a level based MMO is way lower even if you're super casual. Ideally it would be like Shadowbane and have leveling, but make it really fast. The soft cap was 75 and I didn't have a great power leveling alt, but I could get someone to the fifties in a day of playing hardcore and they didn't even need to be at the keyboard. All the wannabe Eve skill system is going to do is put everyone who didn't start at launch at a huge insurmountable disadvantage.

On 6/23/2017 at 8:38 PM, Warboss_Thrakka_Snazzfingas said:

i'z ONLY 331 YEARZ OLD HEHAA! PRETTY YOUNG FER AN ORK WARBOSS I'Z SAY!

Holy poorly made socks, hey Thrakka. It's Razlak.