Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Flip my Parcel Crowfall HGTV style

Anhrez

I was able to craft the $1800 Capital parcel from the store. Its the most dense structure friendly parcel out at the moment

was asked how much it took in materials

it takes 1000, stone, wood, ore to make a 1 by 1 , and each combine of 2 pieces of land a 1 by 1 added to a 1 by 1 (to create a 2 by 1)  takes 500, wood, stone and ore .... so to solo build a Capital parcel with no testing pieces used to cut a corner I estimate 11,000 wood ore and stone (with no failures) I cheated and leveraged 1 existing piece so the Capital cost me 4500 ore stone and wood plus I lost about 800 of various due to failures

Earths requires 100 stone, 100 wood, 100 ore

So the creation steps would be 

Create 2 1 by 1's total mats 20 Earths 

1 added to a 1 - add in 5 earths 

2 added to a 1 - add in 5 earths 

3 added to a 1 - add in 5 earths 

Now you have a Village parcel ....; repeat steps above

Now add 4 to a 4 - add in 5 earths 

Capital parcel 

Edited by anhrezcf

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

6 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Make it rain!

Based on your other woodland creek farming and crafting rate - what would you estimate the hours to do this properly as?

I have gained far more efficiency but the creation of 8 single parcels, crafting the Earths to join, etc I'd say solo effort right now 100 hours. I was happy to test and confirm that there is currently no difference at all between crafted and purchased parcels. this was demonstrated in me taking my crafted pieces and combining with a Village Parcel that was part of my package to create the final Capital parcel. So guilds/players can trade unwanted parcels to others and through effort work them up.

So if Caldera wanted another Capital parcel, if 8 players donated a single farmland .... A trained Geomancer could convert those parcels to a Capital parcel with a total of 7 combines and 3500 stone, ore, wood (not figuring in failures)

That is why I am thinking we will see the addition of some other complexities to align parcels with buildings

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Thanks so much @anhrezcf testing and showing that it can be done. I know it seems like a daunting task, but your feedback really is appreciated. It's interesting to see how much community involvement went into flipping your parcel and that was an aspect I hadn't even considered when building out these test recipes. Thanks again for such a detailed video!

@anhrezcf Did you do a tour of the Capitol parcel? I have to come to your EK next time it's online and check out these advanced land tiles, and maybe donate some of my own lesser pieces - it's well worth it to get a personal sneak peek at some beautiful landscaping!

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

1 hour ago, coolwaters said:

Give the man a prize. A parcel or something.

Good work man. Glad those countless hours I saw you working out there paid off. I was actually worried it would fail on you.

Hey you helped a lot ... for an hour you practically killed anything around my little corner of Corruption so was much easier to grind knowing i had you one Overwatch! 

LR0tCJt.png

4 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Could have settled on a really nice bow....

Kidding!  Respect for the work and dedication - awesome!

you know with that amount of white mats could have max pipped regardless of the number of failures till i got an amazing!!! 

LR0tCJt.png