Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sepowchu

LMB + RMB = Movement

So how are you going to turn on your axes quickly and move backwards efficiently with this type of movement?

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

3 minutes ago, Caenth said:

So how are you going to turn on your axes quickly and move backwards efficiently with this type of movement?

You won't... or be able to strafe...

These people belong in the same category as key turners... IMO :P

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

22 minutes ago, destrin said:

These people belong in the same category as key turners... IMO :P

Pretty much yeah. :lol:

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Wow, this would be so great.  I remapped my crowfall keys so my RMB moves me forward back in Hunger Dome; huge quality of life update for me.

I need no keyboard functions to move in the game.  Due to mouse limitations of keeping the LMB on the mouse, and using it to drag and swap powers/items etc, I have remapped RMB to be the "w" key, and then use the left and right middle mouse functions for strafe left and strafe right.  Currently my mouse "scroll lock" is my backwards or "s" key.

I have then remapped my G4 key to be a duplicate LMB, G5 key to be my RMB key and G6 key to be a duplicate "C" key.  That way I have all my primary mouse functions in the same area.

I am curious how they will allow for the use of normal LMB clicking on items, which should be ok as long as hitting "alt" to turn into pointer mode disables all movement from the mouse.

lUvvzPy.png

15 hours ago, Zybak said:

Double click to move will still be useful for 2-2-2 combos on a class like Templar. I doubt I'd use double click for any movement outside of that though. 

Agree here.  However, I move all "chain" combos off of 1 & 2.  That Templar combo takes a few seconds and if you stop moving forward during that time....you will never land it.

Although, funny enough, the champion blind skill only works when you are not moving.  So maybe leave that one on 2.  Just kidding, but kind of funny.

1 hour ago, Kirchhoff said:

Agree here.  However, I move all "chain" combos off of 1 & 2.  That Templar combo takes a few seconds and if you stop moving forward during that time....you will never land it.

I just use my ring finger to hit 2 and since I've got big hands that's not really too hard for me. 

22 minutes ago, Zybak said:

I just use my ring finger to hit 2 and since I've got big hands that's not really too hard for me. 

Not a bad solution.  Feels a little awkward, but I could get used to it.  Can still right strafe too, so that's good.

On 7/6/2017 at 10:54 PM, Tinnis said:

this is the finely tuned control scheme i used when i played my support legio

giphy.gif

Damn u just revealed how I play Ranger!

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

8 hours ago, Eaden said:

Mouse movement, as well as strafe while casting skills, would both be nice addition to CF gameplay IMO.

yes, you cant kite effectively atm without turning your back to the enemy (which makes sense to some extent but it holds back some "quality" gameplay imo)

Edited by elvo

6XZoThV.jpg