Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Top duelist issues in current testing environment

PaleOne

Stealth/burrow is buggy with stealth failing when eating/ using discipline powers meant for stealth etc

Master of pistols left mouse power is odd timing and too slow compared to rapier attacks( also no sound effect) ( no visual indication of when its ready to shoot)

Spirit power to engage our c power vanish builds WAY to slowly ( you can use it like every third fight)

Recticle needs work to be more visible

We could use more discipline options as many are restricted.

What do you think needs to be improved/fixed? 

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually like them with Bards and other supports discipline, and find them to make both very good kiters/scouts/runner from the natural resistance to CC from their skill tree. But they also have great bursts as assassins available considering the exposed status, there's also a few disciplines that can add punishment to the Exposed status, such as Mole Hunter.

Like you said, the pistol mastery is buggy. Pistols shots do not play sounds and are incredibly delayed in click response but other than that discipline, there's no big flaw observed from me. Just sucks for us gun users.
I wouldn't see other class being able to play this archetype since its mechanic are essentially based on its digging ability, unique to rodents in general. (Would you really see a tauren try to dig bare handed?)

Edited by Skolven

17 hours ago, Skolven said:

I actually like them with Bards and other supports discipline, and find them to make both very good kiters/scouts/runner from the natural resistance to CC from their skill tree. But they also have great bursts as assassins available considering the exposed status, there's also a few disciplines that can add punishment to the Exposed status, such as Mole Hunter.

Like you said, the pistol mastery is buggy. Pistols shots do not play sounds and are incredibly delayed in click response but other than that discipline, there's no big flaw observed from me. Just sucks for us gun users.
I wouldn't see other class being able to play this archetype since its mechanic are essentially based on its digging ability, unique to rodents in general. (Would you really see a tauren try to dig bare handed?)

Well that's a fair point @ the end

Bard has become a required discipline as we are too dam slow without it...

Their is an issue with pistol damage.. check your formulas.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995