Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
galiswyn ta'kier

The Court of Evermore

Vahr'Nah ,Obh'ehra sed

A smile to those who have understanding and nod to the lowborn reading this.

If this project proves to be what we all hope it will be, The Court of Evermore will of course make its return.

I will welcome any old souls back to our ranks including our thralls. I would love to go into more details on our plans, but as we know very little about what we will truly be getting into I shall wait for more to be revealed.

Know this, if it is possible to restore the empire or reclaim the crown we once wore, we shall do so!

For now.

Tuel'Buannahr

Galiswyn Ta'Kier

Aglaeron of the Court of Evermore

Ellestor of Daeriath Midranell

Mongo!  Go put your elf hat on *stomps foot*

You know the Elf suit dose not fit...and the ears are itchy as well. But i love it when you stomp your feet at me....its so cute.

It warms this weary ranger's heart to see the banner of his old allies on the horizon once again, and he will continue to hope for the day when the elves of the Court embrace all the Great Mother's children as their equals, for none are low or high in Her embrace.

The Sundered Guard - "Nature's Sword, the People's Shield" - Ranger's Brotherhood of Shadowbane, Mourning Server

Vahr'Nah ,Obh'ehra sed

A smile to those who have understanding and nod to the lowborn reading this.

If this project proves to be what we all hope it will be, The Court of Evermore will of course make its return.

I will welcome any old souls back to our ranks including our thralls. I would love to go into more details on our plans, but as we know very little about what we will truly be getting into I shall wait for more to be revealed.

Know this, if it is possible to restore the empire or reclaim the crown we once wore, we shall do so!

For now.

Tuel'Buannahr

Galiswyn Ta'Kier

Aglaeron of the Court of Evermore

Ellestor of Daeriath Midranell

I would love to join please! :D

Hey hey Gal! =)

Rhend - SB - Hy'shen/Avari || Rhend - AA - LotD || Dynereir - SB - House Lok-ri || Magius/Amok - AC - Too many to list