Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The McFear Clan is lead by a veteran PvP and crafting MMO player (Me - McFear) and his family - Thus the family clan name!

Being a family friendly guild does not mean we talk about the latest Disney films and sing "Let it go" over teamspeak, it means we don't behave like drunk truck drivers and we respect each other and behave like adults.

Suitable for:

- Hardcore

- Casual

- Family friendly (In the range of PG-13 maybe. So long as it's friendly and not NC-17 I'm probably ok with my kids hearing it.)

- Crafter / Traders

- PvP and PvE

Not Suitable for:

- Super Hardcore

- Crude Disrespectful People

- Gankers and Griefers

The four family members represent the royalty of the clan and many positions of lordship must be filled by likeminded leaders and others who wish to contribute to the noble causes of The McFear Clan. Alliances may also be formed with other noble families if we see eye to eye and pledging feilty is not desired.

All leadership roles in this guild will be granted based on performance and achievement but everyone will be a valued member capable of contributing to the group any way they like.

The McFear Clan pledges to protect the honest and hard working people of the Crowfall worlds! Through swift justice against robbers, pillagers, griefers and their kin, through providing safe and fair trade routes, through crushing all who oppose the peace and order provided within the McFear Clan Kingdom, we will earn your respect and loyalty!

We will have two departments:

(So all play types will have a place)

Crafting / Trade - For a competitive crafting and economic force!

Military / Guard - To protect all members and allies of the McFear Clan!

We will use a voice chat system for the guard to co-ordinate and co-operate with each other and the movements of our economic members.

We will have a website, in development (we have plenty of time).

We will have a tavern! Yes, where we can drink CoffeeMead, CoffeeAle and CoffeeLager between campaigns!

Mature members are welcome, this is a family friendly guild with members of ALL ages who can behave respectfully.

The number one rule is respect! There will be zero tolerance for drama, participation in any form of disrespectful conduct is a banishable offence. Keep to enjoying the game and no one has any problems. Wanna talk about Obama or Sexual orientation? Go to an appropriate forum and do it there.

We have my son and I, my wife and my daughter. That's two hardcore gamers and two casual players, so you can feel confident that you do have a place in the McFear Clan regardless of your play style.

More Details to come....

Some of our thoughts:

Alliances - http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/1740-alliances-between-guilds-and-shared-victory/

Crafting - http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/1684-years-of-crafting-research-conclusion-please-no-leveling/

Please reply if you are interested in joining or an alliance or if you simply have any questions.

Edited by mcfear

Nice seeing some more friendly people around the forums! Go check our thread out if you're looking for some friends.. Just look for most replied or most viewed and you'll see us at the top :P 

Looking forward to seeing you in game, when it's out.

Good luck starting up :)

-Joker

Last Call (A community guild for friendly peoples waiting out for CrowFall :P): http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/888-last-call-a-community-for-friendly-people/

Nice seeing some more friendly people around the forums! Go check our thread out if you're looking for some friends.. Just look for most replied or most viewed and you'll see us at the top :P

Looking forward to seeing you in game, when it's out.

Good luck starting up :)

-Joker

I had looked in there just before you posted!  :)

It seems we have very similar goals and it'll be great to team up at some point I'm sure!