Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EXECUTIONER Templar Build - Crowfall Templar PvP Team Fights + Theorycrafting

ZYBAK

What's up dudes. People seemed to enjoy my last "Battle Bard" theorycrafting + PvP video so I figured I'd do another one for the Templar. This build is very subject to change and likely will once Templars get the ability to use Maces. However I think some of the general premises from this build are pretty good regardless of what happens in the future. 

Who doesn't like big Execute crits?

Very nice video, really enjoyed it.

Couple other ideas for your build:

• If you get advanced armor, you can run the "Uniform ______" passives for 350 AP all the time.  Additionally, leather armor gives a passive +10% damage (on the armor itself).  Mail gives +5% damage if I remember correctly.  However, the mitigation on advanced armor is worse than basic armor, so it is a trade-off.
  • There is a Minor Discipline called Finish Him! that increases execute damage by 30%.  If you stack that with the Banshee passive, you can instantly kill people that get below 35% (I have done 1100 followed by 1600 damage on that combo).
  • Glamour Weapon from the Illusionist Major Discipline gives you +50 maximum weapon damage (from memory: 3 minute buff).  That combined with other % modifiers and passives can be a lot of damage.

Great fights though, pretty decent performance too.  I will keep an eye out for you and join up for some fights.

3 hours ago, Kirchhoff said:

Very nice video, really enjoyed it.

Couple other ideas for your build:

• If you get advanced armor, you can run the "Uniform ______" passives for 350 AP all the time.  Additionally, leather armor gives a passive +10% damage (on the armor itself).  Mail gives +5% damage if I remember correctly.  However, the mitigation on advanced armor is worse than basic armor, so it is a trade-off.
  • There is a Minor Discipline called Finish Him! that increases execute damage by 30%.  If you stack that with the Banshee passive, you can instantly kill people that get below 35% (I have done 1100 followed by 1600 damage on that combo).
  • Glamour Weapon from the Illusionist Major Discipline gives you +50 maximum weapon damage (from memory: 3 minute buff).  That combined with other % modifiers and passives can be a lot of damage.

Great fights though, pretty decent performance too.  I will keep an eye out for you and join up for some fights.

Where did you get your numbers for "Finish Him"? I don't see it represented in the stat sheet anywhere and testing it seems really unreliable from my own experience. Wasn't running Uniform Leather because everyone in our team fights is using basic armor. Not using Glamour Weapon because I'm pretty sure it's bugged and it's lasting for way too long. 

I did a little testing with "Finish Him" and it seems to be around 20%. But I don't have a high confidence in that number, it's based on a mere 8-10 hits with and without (all I could convince my test subject to hold still for). I wish we had straw dummies.

18 hours ago, Zybak said:

Where did you get your numbers for "Finish Him"? I don't see it represented in the stat sheet anywhere and testing it seems really unreliable from my own experience. Wasn't running Uniform Leather because everyone in our team fights is using basic armor. Not using Glamour Weapon because I'm pretty sure it's bugged and it's lasting for way too long. 

Well, now that you pointed it out, I guess I just assumed it was 30% for some reason.  I might have heard that from another player or read it somewhere (or maybe thought it was the same as the Banshee passive).  My bad there.

Similar to Avloren, it is increasing damage for sure.  Hard to really know how much, but 20% is in the ballpark of what I was seeing as well.

Zybak - Great commentary.  The explenations are really covering the questions that might pop up.  I like the build it's an intereting view on how a Templar also can be put together and I like that it strays from the norm.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos