Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rangers POV (Version III)

Soulreaver

Patch 5.1 Collection of videos…

Collection 1 : Vs Soultribe

We were fortunate enough to get Shadiz guild/streaming community : Soultribe, to join up and play some "matches" against us.

Everything was done in Basic Weapons only.

Credits to Soultribe who always do their outmost to play with raised spirits.. Even of at times it can also look like this :  Shadiz +1 (Long story made short.  Shadiz is taken down.  Instead of acquiring his corpse at the "Hero" statue, he moves to the druid statue ... thus releasing all his worn equipment for looting - We were nice!) or this : https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentSpinelessOwlPermaSmug?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

Collection 2 : Vs Sugoi

After spending the entire weekend camping the two keeps on Corruption EU we ended it off with taking a run on Bloodbath East.  Even with the latency it's not as bad anymore.  While there another Crowfall guild showed up : Sugoi.

There was a 3rd video where Sugoi utterly crushed us, due to a really good flank, and our group getting separated (not to speak of an untimely lockdown of Tinnis by his evil computer.)  I would have liked to have shown that, but for some reason it wasn't recorded… My apologies for not representing this side of the fights, for it was extremely well pulled off.

Collection 3 : Just random stuff I've been doing.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

i am sad my bloodbath footage did not record.

(strife had issues recording too....i think in our defense it was relatively late on sunday evening for us in Europe haha)

good group vs group fights sugoi, it was close and intense.
good fun hunting@SirGeorge(i loaded out barkskin thorns and faerie fire just for you!)

had fun blasting out some AoE cc, dps and heals via Staves Druid!

Edited by Tinnis

This week on Soulreaver Snipes People!

No but, good fights vs SoulTribe and Sugoi.
In the Sugoi fights, even though it says outnumbered, we ended up being 6 with a random Chaos duelist that just joined in and poked people. So it was 6 versus 6, it was fun trying to hunt down a ranged heavy group with our melee heavy group :).

@NchDu was so kind to help out in the fights, and listen to orders we gave him in the group chat :D

But good fights @Rikutatis, @SoberSoul and co.

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

p.s. yes i was genuinely quite happy to see @NchDuin our faction - we were all gate crashing US east, we are usually different factions on Europe (and i could heal or boost him for once....and he wasn't one knight vs the world alone!) shame he couldnt hop onto our voice chat!

also we all know he is a scary knight...

57 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:
There was a 3rd video where Sugoi utterly crushed us, due to a really good flank, and our group getting separated (not to speak of an untimely lockdown of Tinnis by his evil computer.)

i dont have the footage but this sort of thing happened to me juuuust as the fight started (but not as laggy...)

[stuck in air on my screen unable to do any powers]

Edited by Tinnis