• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sycon

Which race will your cleric be?

Which race will your cleric be?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which race is your cleric going to be?

• Human?
    • Stoneborn?
    • Half-Giant?
    • Centaur?
    • Guinecean?

For a class that is said to have more abilities than they can use, I think Human will be a solid choice.

IIRC, the Cleric will have toggleable abilities. In terms of group support, I could imagine filling my bar with sorry powers and using my passives to improve basic attack damage. That way I can reserve my resources and ability tray for group support. 

We'll have to see what he looks like, though! Hopefully we can get a look at the Cleric soon!

Edited by Childsbane
Grammar

So... Centaur (Legionnaire) was originally designed as the healer class but made the obvious leap to tank/dps.  I know the #'s on poll are no where near a good sample size, but Centaur seems to be the least picked.  I'm surprised that Guinecean has been picked so much.

Anyone else getting pumped for this reveal?

Voted human as the best the extra slot and passive, thats exactly what a cleric needs.

However Ill be running a hamster or stoneborn long term because my main will be a duelist, underfoot focused training will lock me into those two. 

Right now I'm looking at Elkin. The range is nice for landing CC and heals, and the charge is a nice gap-closing stun to finish someone off or protect my group. The dodge is nice too, but I haven't really decided between it and the block for my main defense.

However, if cosmetics come in, skins, or customizing your character come in... and Guinecean can look like a rat? That. 100%. Only play Guinecean forever. Racials be damned. Let me be a rat (though I guess they kinda look like dumbos with tiny ears).

On 3/7/2018 at 2:06 PM, deadsome said:

... and the charge is a nice gap-closing stun to finish someone off or protect my group. The dodge is nice too, but I haven't really decided between it and the block for my main defense.

The knock down effect is nice, but in my opinion the real strength of charge is the mobility it adds, especially when paired with dash. I think this is a much stronger combination offensively and defensibly than having block assigned.

I am going for a Centauress. I do not care about numbers, it is just about fun. I also plan to run away from enemies and run fast to allies to heal them. So it is rather what race and class I most like to play and not what is best combination.

17 hours ago, Lamiosa said:

I am going for a Centauress. I do not care about numbers, it is just about fun. I also plan to run away from enemies and run fast to allies to heal them. So it is rather what race and class I most like to play and not what is best combination.

Centaurs are not inherently faster in battle. They're only faster out of combat. This feels wrong. 

They do have a charge that can help a bit.