Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Massive Fraud!

seitan

unbelievable...they advertise by claiming that there are developers of the SWG team on board, and then i read this:

"He transitioned to the Star War Galaxies team during the implementation of Jump to Lightspeed and remained through two more expansions eventually becoming Lead Designer."

if anyone knows anything about video games, you know that jtl came after the infamous combat upgrade, at which point SWG was officiall renamed to "worst made socks poorly made socks ever poorly made socksten". nevertheless, they clearly claimed there are SWG developers on board.

alex_jones_shouting.jpg

Then their statement is factually true, isn't it? Just because they worked on an xpac you didn't like doesn't invalidate their employment status. Whether their employment status there is a positive or negitive attribute to promote the dev team's petigree is up to the individual. Some of the team worked on Everquest's Planes of Power xpac, an expantion I did not personally like, but some people loved, but that doesn't mean its fraud and they didn't actually work at SoE during that time.

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

unbelievable...they advertise by claiming that there are developers of the SWG team on board, and then i read this:

"He transitioned to the Star War Galaxies team during the implementation of Jump to Lightspeed and remained through two more expansions eventually becoming Lead Designer."

if anyone knows anything about video games, you know that jtl came after the infamous combat upgrade, at which point SWG was officiall renamed to "****tiest **** ever ****ten". nevertheless, they clearly claimed there are SWG developers on board.

According to my recollection. JTLS came before CU. I recall, I left just before JTLS, and just after the Holocrons were introduced. I thought SOE screwed the pooch before CU, as a matter of fact.

What peed me off was the FOTM they were playing with the classes: First it was AH; then BH; then DE had always been TK. The Smuggler never got its Master Box filled with an ability, and was made second in smuggling to DE first and later to IMP Officers.

Once becoming a Jedi was no longer a secret path, the game was over, and that was before CU.

I get what you mean, but they didn't say "I worked at SWG when Seitan liked it", nor did they say "The NGE was my personal idea I forced SoE to implement. Muhaha"

They stated "I worked on SWG."

Its not an internet secret that SWG went from good to terrible, so if nothing else I'd wager that those at ArtCraft that worked on SWG are more than aware of what worked and what failed. There is as much historical analysis and debate on that topic as there is on World War II. Personally I look at what they've presented for Crowfall and does it go with or against the grain of my gaming sensibilites.  I don't give a poorly made socks what they worked on elsewhere for the most part.

Edited by flex

b7xcsz.jpg

gah....

neither "fraud" nor "massive"

point for false advertising, imo....

if it had been that the OP had married the girl of his dreams who wound up having a MUCH larger male appendage than he had....

THEN you have both massive, and fraud

big difference, so to speak...

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

This is outrageous!

.... that I can't type in pink!

what do you mean, pink is not even readable on a white background

Edited by bio

unfortunately, yes, not exed tho

the Farce is doing ok with this One....there is Hope yet, young padawan...

you can stay

FIQw0eP.png

That's not an argument.

I demand pink text coloring!

lmao...i think that was a pre-emptive strike by the Mod team about the same time they nixed embedding youtube...

mea culpa...

FIQw0eP.png

Hmmmmmmmmm. Color me pink (see what I did there), but making a forum post entitled Massive Fraud and not just Massive Fraud, but Massive Fraud followed by an exclamation point followed by a rant feels like not a joke. *Off to search the internet dictionary for the word "Joke". :P

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg