ACE_Jackal

About Kickstarter Rewards: Official Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)

Now to determine the border between acceptable but meaningful names 

Edited by anhrezcf

All-Father Statue with a Relic Upgrade - Blessing of Knowledge (+1% training of combat skills)
Stoneborn Relic - Gaes of Craftsmanship (+1% training of crafting skills)
Centaur Relic - Blessing of Courage (+1% hunger resist)

For those, like muhself, who couldn't remember the actual relic bonuses.

WEEEE!

Made a list of names I was gunna use for those rewards like 2 years ago... time to take a look again and see how bad they are :D

So, If I already got an Arkon Greatsword statue from an investment pledge, I can refund the one I now get from my Kickstarter pledge for store credit? 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Solstar said:

So, If I already got an Arkon Greatsword statue from an investment pledge, I can refund the one I now get from my Kickstarter pledge for store credit? 

You can try emailing support and asking for a store credit refund. They did that for me just after the investment thing, when I ended up with a redundant pledge package from it.

Specifically: support@artcraftent.com

Edited by Avloren

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, ACE_Jackal said:

An Arkon Greatsword Relic will replace the Unique Character Name KS reward.

FULL STORY

@ACE_Jackal

Can we get any clarification on how those passive bonuses will even work with the current passive slot system? Will they eat a slot or will they always be on regardless of passive slots?

There are more rewards still to be discussed (like character slots, weapon skins, statues, relics, invitations to real life events, etc.), and we’ll talk about them in future updates.

I'm already interested to see what my Amber package will get me in the future.

Edited by Ranik

Really happy about forum names being in-game names. It's going to hold people much more accountable now that you can't hide behind alternate names without literally paying for it. Ever since this change I've noticed a weird coincidence where many of the people who talk big on the forums are NEVER seen in game...strange.

Love it.  

29 minutes ago, Ranik said:

Can we get any clarification on how those passive bonuses will even work with the current passive slot system? Will they eat a slot or will they always be on regardless of passive slots?

Great catch, sorry for the confusion on that --

Relics provide bufs/defs that will show up on the far right side of the screen (like other bufs/debufs triggered by powers).  They do not use "Passive Power" slots.

Todd

Posted (edited)

NAME a...”  rewards—including “Name a Fallen Hero”, “Name a Fallen Monarch” and “Name a Location”

Hmm.. I have so many suggestions for a location.

Pum pum city.

Pound Town.

Dong Mountain.

So many choices and so little time.

Edited by Helix

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Relics provide bufs/defs that will show up on the far right side of the screen (like other bufs/debufs triggered by powers).  They do not use "Passive Power" slots.

Todd

Will these EK relics offer any bonus in Campaign Worlds or are they just for harvesting in EK's?

Edited by Weebles

2 minutes ago, Weebles said:

H

Will these EK relics offer any bonus in Campaign Worlds or are they just for harvesting in EK's?

The bonuses work in campaigns, but you can only have a maximum of 3 at any time.

1 hour ago, Zybak said:

Really happy about forum names being in-game names. It's going to hold people much more accountable now that you can't hide behind alternate names without literally paying for it. Ever since this change I've noticed a weird coincidence where many of the people who talk big on the forums are NEVER seen in game...strange.

Love it.  

If you can remember the name of a templar that beat you multiple times in a templar mirror match without you getting that templar below 80% in any of the times, you would know one of my alts.

1 hour ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Todd

Please consider doing the same with 'Leadership' training.

Having to use a passive slot to activate your account training does not feel good compared to the benefit those nodes currently bring.

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

If you can remember the name of a templar...

Welp...  very few people out there even play templar...

Think I can actually name them off.

We got myself,  Remlap, Zybak, ummmm  Kirchoff occasionally but he's on champ now....  errr  ummm Tark sometimes plays templar....  hmmmmm I don't know of any euros who play templar... 

Ya honestly I can only think of those five...  Not alot of people actually play templars.

But since your saying your an alt account... and one of those i listed off is very well known for their army of alts  O.o  

Edit

Wait no theres also hithar

Edited by SirGeorge

I think this is unfortunate for those that valued character name reservation as one of the main reasons they bought certain packages. 

I also wonder how this will work with the fact that people have essentially reserved and taken character/account names then without ever paying anything for the game.  Or do they plan to wipe accounts that haven't invested in the game at all yet from when the forums were free to post on?

33 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

hmmmmm I don't know of any euros who play templar... 

we've probably got at least 3+, but you probably don't see them that often