Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

About Kickstarter Rewards: Official Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

If you can remember the name of a templar that beat you multiple times in a templar mirror match without you getting that templar below 80% in any of the times, you would know one of my alts.

If you can crack the anti-life equation, you too shall know my name. :D

Edited by Helix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Great catch, sorry for the confusion on that --

Relics provide bufs/defs that will show up on the far right side of the screen (like other bufs/debufs triggered by powers).  They do not use "Passive Power" slots.

Todd

 

Thanks for the heads up. I was curious about this when the passive slots came into play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Helix said:

Hmm.. I have so many suggestions for a location.

Pum pum city.

Pound Town.

Dong Mountain.

So many choices and so little time.

I am mostly sure ACE won't allow these, though things like this...

Quote

Names should be alpha-numeric and may have a dash, period or underscore within them. 

...make me a little suspicious.  "Hey, L33t_0lAsS, let's head to Dong Mountain and gank some noobz!"  Ah, soak in that immersion! 


The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Regulus said:

I am mostly sure ACE won't allow these, though things like this...

...make me a little suspicious.  "Hey, L33t_0lAsS, let's head to Dong Mountain and gank some noobz!"  Ah, soak in that immersion! 

Ah yes, Dong Mountain. Territory won by King Rumprustle in the Battle of Dong Pass. It's also the gravesite of his fallen champion, Dorkslayer The Mighty

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Great catch, sorry for the confusion on that --

Relics provide bufs/defs that will show up on the far right side of the screen (like other bufs/debufs triggered by powers).  They do not use "Passive Power" slots.

Todd

 

Tell me we will be able to throw cash at the shop and make sure we can have the complete collection even thought we are not KS backer?

Oh, and do you have to choose an "active" relic buff you want to go in war with, or do you automatically get all the relic buff from which you have the corresponding relic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SirGeorge said:

Welp...  very few people out there even play templar...

Think I can actually name them off.

We got myself,  Remlap, Zybak, ummmm  Kirchoff occasionally but he's on champ now....  errr  ummm Tark sometimes plays templar....  hmmmmm I don't know of any euros who play templar... 

 

Ya honestly I can only think of those five...  Not alot of people actually play templars.

But since your saying your an alt account... and one of those i listed off is very well known for their army of alts  O.o  

Edit

Wait no theres also hithar

I play a Templar.  Remember you said "play a Templar" you didn't say anything about well.  

I am a hero though.  Every weekend I go out there and die for my cause....  Supplying apples to the :holds tongue: apples.  I have fun doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Eaden said:

Tell me we will be able to throw cash at the shop and make sure we can have the complete collection even thought we are not KS backer?

Oh, and do you have to choose an "active" relic buff you want to go in war with, or do you automatically get all the relic buff from which you have the corresponding relic?

I should have asked that as well. It would be nice to be able to have ALL of them seeing as they are 1% buffs.

Either make them stronger or allow you to collect them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ranik said:

I should have asked that as well. It would be nice to be able to have ALL of them seeing as they are 1% buffs.

Either make them stronger or allow you to collect them all.

These are kickstarter exclusives. Kinda bummed out that the 1% will prove a huge advantage in the long term, but ArtCraft really needed the funding back then, so I'm fine with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gwanstar said:

These are kickstarter exclusives. Kinda bummed out that the 1% will prove a huge advantage in the long term, but ArtCraft really needed the funding back then, so I'm fine with it

Could also provide them with a specific KS backer skin only for them, and more basic skin for the others who wants to purchase them to get the buff (slightly borderline P2W, but well...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, this is the first time I am upset at a Crowfall update.  But frankly, this is a minor issue.

I wanted to have a particular name ingame (Because I liked the idea of a character in the universe to have that name), but I wanted to keep my universal online alias on the forums, I made it back in 2005 when I first started using the internet, I made sure to choose a username so bizarre that nobody would ever beat me to it.

I am conflicted.  Do I discard my forum persona?  Or do I give up on the ingame name I like?

Ugh.


How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

 

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Please consider doing the same with 'Leadership' training.

Having to use a passive slot to activate your account training does not feel good compared to the benefit those nodes currently bring.

I'm not sure I agree with this suggestion. I see the leadership buffs as a significant and unique advantage being given to the group. While it is true that the player is "behind the curve" by giving up time he or she could have spent in developing other skills...those other skills can ultimately be made up (in time). I do like the fact that the Leadership trained vessel must sacrifice something in his character's effectiveness to grant these enhancements to his group. Now...with all that being said...perhaps 1/3 of his passive slots is too much. Perhaps a better alternative would be to allow the Leadership Enhancement to be slotted in either the passive or active trays...that way there is more flexibility from build to build. 

Edited by Gradishar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been training leadership the first month of leadership training is nearly done for a whooping 25 attack power 25 support power.

 

Edited by dolmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dolmar said:

I have been training leadership the first month of leadership training is nearly done for a whooping 25 attack power 25 support power.

and then you have to go through +15% bonus lifesteal (only bonus: does NOT grant) and +10 or so bonus thorns........(super irrevlant damage numbers)

[and like 3% crit chance and +15% ish bonus crit]

literally the only interesting thing is the node at the end with the group 'Discipline' heal buff....but that entirely lacks information on its mechanics so i assume it won't be worth it either

25 support power = about +2 to healing....woo

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

and then you have to go through +15% bonus lifesteal (only bonus: does NOT grant) and +10 or so bonus thorns........(super irrevlant damage numbers)

[and like 3% crit chance and +15% ish bonus crit]

literally the only interesting thing is the node at the end with the group 'Discipline' heal buff....but that entirely lacks information on its mechanics so i assume it won't be worth it either

25 support power = about +2 to healing....woo

I agree Tinnis  about 6 months of training and a passive slot for a 5 man group to do 1% more damage and healing ... Lack Luster indeed... And you have to be in a group for it to matter at all.

Edited by dolmar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dolmar said:

I agree Tinnis  about 6 months of training and a passive slot for a 5 man group to do 1% more damage and healing ... Lack Luster indeed... And you have to be in a group for it to matter at all.

p.s. even disregarding the passive slot requirement.......and wasted skill tree training time..............simply eternally being "the person that will always have to /invite type names-forever" is almost enough to put me off ;p


caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tinnis said:

p.s. even disregarding the passive slot requirement.......and wasted skill tree training time..............simply eternally being "the person that will always have to /invite type names-forever" is almost enough to put me off ;p

Considering people have forum account names of zhtwhWtwT0999

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

“NAME a...”  rewards—including “Name a Fallen Hero”, “Name a Fallen Monarch” and “Name a Location” —were included in pledge packages available to Gold, Amber and Sapphire backers (and higher) respectively. If you have one of these rewards directly or in a pledge package on your account, you'll soon receive an email from Support requesting your name choice(s). These entries, once approved, will be added to a list of tables that we’ll use in randomized locations and ruins in the Campaign Worlds. Please respond to these emails promptly so that we can begin using these names in our campaign maps. Note that names added to these tables will be used repeatedly across multiple campaigns.

 

Can you give us more guidance on what these names should look like?  Should we be thinking of single names?  Surnames?  Titles?

For example:

  • Girger
  • Girger Goldarrow
  • Girger b'al Goldarrow
  • Girger b'al Goldarrow the Mighty Marksman
  • The Ancient Girger b'al Goldarrow, Mighty Marksman, Last of the Aldebar Tribe

What level of specificity are you looking for?


Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The list of KS backer rewards on the update doesn't look complete....

Has there been any changes to the planned feudal system/starting title rewards? "King" + Imperial Palace was a major selling point of the Bloodstone package. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...