Find results in...

Crow Control Productions [CCP]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crow Control Productions [CCP] Our History Crow Control Productions (CCP) was born from the ashes of EvE Online in June 2017.  Made up of some of the most elite players that EvE has to offer, C

There are currently 41,899 Crowfall backers. In order to be the top 1% of the top 1% your guild can have no more than 4 members.  41,899 * .01 * .01 = 4.1899.  

We're really just 4.1899 people with lots of alts. 

3 minutes ago, jezza said:

most people are waiting for 24/7 whatever the custard to buy it, then it'll be ++

Yeah that's pretty much 90% of the prospective playerbase lol, for now we need more masochists up in here.

16 minutes ago, Kottlerg said:

all tz - sleep is for the weak

Same, and fits the above description quite nicely.

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Welcome to Crowfall, capsuleers. I'm just popping in with a friendly note to point out the special rules regarding the Guild Recruiting forum so that we don't start off on the wrong foot. You should also check out the Rules of Conduct. TL;DR is that the forum and game have different rules; forums are more of a tight ship (excuse the pun). 

10 minutes ago, Pann said:

Welcome to Crowfall, capsuleers. I'm just popping in with a friendly note to point out the special rules regarding the Guild Recruiting forum so that we don't start off on the wrong foot. You should also check out the Rules of Conduct. TL;DR is that the forum and game have different rules; forums are more of a tight ship (excuse the pun). 

Is there a better place to put our unique culture on display like some sort of text-based freak show?

I log onto the forums to see a post by Doomchinchilla and I chuckle thinking someone's copying the infamous Eve player. Low and behold it's the real deal. I am a bit insulted that someone beat me to the Rorq changes meme. But anyways o7 from a Hordeling who's enjoyed your Eve antics when you're not tackling blue rorqs Speaking of which has anyone told Doomchinchilla about the rorq changes?

4 hours ago, Zachdidit said:

I log onto the forums to see a post by Doomchinchilla and I chuckle thinking someone's copying the infamous Eve player. Low and behold it's the real deal. I am a bit insulted that someone beat me to the Rorq changes meme. But anyways o7 from a Hordeling who's enjoyed your Eve antics when you're not tackling blue rorqs Speaking of which has anyone told Doomchinchilla about the rorq changes?

please see the thread on plpl to express interest 

17 hours ago, Pann said:

You should join us, obviously :P 

14 hours ago, Zachdidit said:

And yes, it's the same Doom.