Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We are ready to go!

Thubub

Have deadly daggers (actually an old parring knife and a straw with a pointy end cut out)...check.

Be prepared to be stealthy by wearing poorly made ninja outfit at your computer....check.

Fully stocked on coffee, bourbon, and starbursts for plenty of "energy"....check.

Made a set of wings out of a trash bag and clothes hanger, but ditched them the moment the "reveal" happened....check.

I am all set!!! Give us assasin now please!  ?

On 6/21/2017 at 6:34 PM, scree said:

It's not though... Assassin is all but confirmed delayed for awhile. I'd expect it to come out around August if I were a betting man. Better late then never though ;)

I don't like your pessimistic attitude.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2017 at 11:07 PM, Thubub said:

Have deadly daggers (actually an old parring knife and a straw with a pointy end cut out)...check.

Be prepared to be stealthy by wearing poorly made ninja outfit at your computer....check.

Fully stocked on coffee, bourbon, and starbursts for plenty of "energy"....check.

Made a set of wings out of a trash bag and clothes hanger, but ditched them the moment the "reveal" happened....check.

I am all set!!! Give us assasin now please!  ?

Starbucks Pink Drink. Tastes like the pink starbucks and loaded with caffeine. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Zolaz said:

Assassin still on schedule? 

Possibly dropping in 5.3 part way thru as a patch and / or  if not,  then highly likely for 5.4 (animation time / engineering time for gliding as the tech is needed / in progress) 

5.3 is the next major patch coming "soon". (Read soon as in weeks) 

5.4 would be quite a bit after that.

Race class split took presidence as it was a now or never decision. So cleric with 5.3, assassin is next in the pipeline.