Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Conditions for Fortuitous Blessing passive buffs (Friar)

StandOrFall

Good day folks,

I played around with the Friar passive Fortuitous Blessing to see if I could get predictable results. Thought I'd share what I found.

• Each blessing lasts 30 sec
  • Healing plus the amount of essence you have determines the next buff (40% seems to be the trigger)

Seeker's Blessing (speed buff)

• Default buff (if no action is taken this buff will be persistent)

When in Life Tray

• If essence is > 40% = Impoverished Blessing (removes 25% essence over 30 sec)
  • If essence is < 40% = Charitable Blessing (support pwr buff, 30 sec)

When in Death Tray

• If essence is > 40% = Charitable Blessing (support pwr buff, 30 sec)
  • If essence is < 40% = Impoverished Blessing (generates 25% essence over 30 sec)

Note:

• Swapping trays while Impoverished Blessing is active will reverse the action
  • Seeker's Blessing appears to be bugged (vessel stats not updating and no measurable indication of  combat speed increase)
  • Didn't test scimitar. Seems some folks thought it would be a good idea to remove the ability to put healing skills on the death tray (ACE y'all knew this was wrong when you caveated the patch notes :). Revert the change please)

Regards,

StandOrFall

Edited by StandOrFall

3 minutes ago, StandOrFall said:

Good day folks,

I played around with the Friar passive Fortuitous Blessing to see if I could get predictable results. Thought I'd share what I found.

• Each blessing lasts 30 sec
  • Healing plus the amount of essence you have determines the next buff (40% seems to be the trigger)

Seeker's Blessing (speed buff)

• Default buff (if no action is taken this buff will be persistent)

When in Life Tray

• If essence is > 40% = Impoverished Blessing (removes 25% essence over 30 sec)
  • If essence is < 40% = Charitable Blessing (support pwr buff, 30 sec)

When in Death Tray

• If essence is > 40% = Charitable Blessing (support pwr buff, 30 sec)
  • If essence is < 40% = Impoverished Blessing (generates 25% essence over 30 sec)

Note:

• Swapping trays while Impoverished Blessing is active will reverse the action
  • Seeker's Blessing appears to be bugged (vessel stats not updating and no measurable indication of  combat speed increase)
  • Didn't test scimitar. Seems some folks thought it would be a good idea to remove the ability to put healing skills on the death tray (ACE y'all knew this was wrong when you caveated the patch notes :). Revert the change please)
  •  

Regards,

StandOrFall

Good work. Some details there I wasn't familiar with.

edit: and OFC I agree re scimitar and heals. Revert all save spark changes re Druid IMO.

Edited by coolwaters