Sign in to follow this  
makkon

Myrmidon? Who is it? Hey, ayyy [PVP 4k]

1 hour ago, elvo said:

sp52oete1x3z.gif

ahah. first time ever I tried to use anime music and got blocked whole video

ps. uploaded with new sound. will be quality soon

Posted (edited)

Didn't realize you could stack the gore buff multiple times. It doesn't appear it helped all that much though. 

I'm pretty sure they removed (or severely reduced) the increase fury regen from berserk. It used to double fury regen. Now it increases it very slightly.  

The berserk duration should be ~ 12 seconds instead of 8. Split the difference between the previous 16. 

50% increase fury regen on berserk and make it last 12 seconds instead of 8. Let's try that out. 

Edited by blazzen

Posted (edited)

to additional to this video - I used old 0.3 weapon. I hear new ones start from 1.

if so, I can't do anything with myrmi for sure. hope it is bug and get fixed

4 hours ago, eeliigaa said:

Oh wow 4K ooooh a resolution that is meaningless to most of us and buffers endlessly!

most of viewers from USA. I through you have good speed ISP. especially if you close to geo services

Edited by makkon

3 minutes ago, eeliigaa said:

Plus not all people have 4k monitors, which makes it redundant.

the only reason I encoding with 4k - time. such kind of video can be actual even after 2-3 years. with high quality.

else source will be downgraded. very soon.

you can view 4k on 1080p. if have decent internet speed

22 hours ago, makkon said:

ps. uploaded with new sound. will be quality soon

good video, lets hope some ACE devs watch it for the commentary

skill cost changes will help very much.

I would like to see LMB removed from cost. and knight get back mana. first design on knight was better

Try giving the Knight rage as a resource. Blocking could build rage in large chunks for every "big hit". The damage bonus from blocking needs to last longer, the mitigation needs to be brought back up from 50%, and reflect should be added to a discipline. 

Posted (edited)

I think the point of Knight using Stamina is for it to be a very basic class, that, for example, your kids can play if you just wanna hooligan around with them in game as a way of having quality non-tryhard family time in Crowfall. (ohhhh I wonder what word the filter will replace it with)

edit: hooligan was literally perfect for this usage lol

Edited by eeliigaa

15 hours ago, makkon said:

the only reason I encoding with 4k - time. such kind of video can be actual even after 2-3 years. with high quality.

else source will be downgraded. very soon.

you can view 4k on 1080p. if have decent internet speed

When you say actual, you mean relevant, right?

1 hour ago, eeliigaa said:

I believe so, yes. English is makkon's second language (third, fourth?) with Russian being his first so cut him a little slack. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, soulein said:

Try giving the Knight rage as a resource. Blocking could build rage in large chunks for every "big hit". The damage bonus from blocking needs to last longer, the mitigation needs to be brought back up from 50%, and reflect should be added to a discipline. 

50% from block + passives + gear = over 100% mitigation with flat math. with deminishing it can be less but still over 90%

if block get back to stamina bar, skill resource moved to mana/rage there are some disciplines what can make block very long form of god mode.

it is way easy to use. way toooo easy. especially with dmg bonus to next skill. down under 25% HP, get passive regen, get regen from stand still, get standard, block up (CC immune) = pfff. no thx. while myrmidon should move, dance and did alot of street magic to stay alive and templar can faceroll 4+ ppl without any hurt to hp

i really do not understand current statement of myrmidon. not dmg dealer, not gap closer, not escaper, not tank, not healer and even no support stuff

8 hours ago, eeliigaa said:

did not get this form of speech, sorry. anyway if you wont watching in 4k - you can chose 1080p =) other guyz like my quality.

if you asked about how I encoding it - it is form of upscaling. video source can be in 1080p or 1440p, while encoding I scale it to 4k.

Edited by makkon