Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sellswords Of The Bleak Isles

darkfyre

Welcome to the Sellswords of the Bleak Isles: Crowfall's first unique mercenary/KOS hybrid guild!

Our mission:  As mercenaries, we offer services, protection, and even bounty hunting in exchange for goods, money, and items.  As a KOS group, we band together to kill undefended players on sight.  We're no-good, lousy raiders.  And we're proud of it.

Politics:  Although we are lone wolves in a sense, alliances with other guilds are not unheard of.  For the right price, of course!  Anyone who approaches our gates who does not intend on negotiations is to be killed on sight.

Other rules:  Disputes between guild members may be settled in any way as long as both parties are in agreement.  If a member of the guild decides to gank one of our own just to get ahold of their shiny new blade which was achieved through mercenary work, we just might have a problem.  Also, no killing ME unless I agree to a duel.  

Why trust me?:  That's totally up to you.  I'm as new to this as you are, and I really don't know how viable a mercenary playstyle will be in the overall scheme of things.  I'm basing this on what we know so far.  Although I will be leading this guild formally, I fully encourage and expect player leadership.  As long as you step up to the plate and contribute, you're fine by me!  Expect to be rewarded in full for exemplary work or advice.

-Darkfyre

"Cold Iron is the greatest of magics"

Thank you for the support! However, this guild simply won't exist if we don't get some members soon! Come on, people!

Thank you for the support! However, this guild simply won't exist if we don't get some members soon! Come on, people!

Just giving a bump to an awesome guild concept!  I'd love to see a guild like this in game.

This seems interesting... I am debating whether or not if I want to join.
The only thing that bothers me is that I don't want fights amongst ourselves,

because this might conflict with success overall. Otherwise this is a great idea. :D

Fights amongst ourselves should be very rare and only will happen in the event of a dispute. Just thought I would list the correct protocol in case such fights did happen. Thank you for your consideration!

• 4 weeks later...

We're getting relaunched soon, but this is still the place to apply in the meantime if you are interested!