Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[=CC=] Corvus Citadel

2 hours ago, Avacyn said:

Are you recruiting still?  I play healer classes and occasional assassin and I have a myrmidon friend who are looking for a guild.

We are indeed, swing by our discord to say hello and we'll get you setup: https://discord.gg/XHpxvT4

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lore Version “It was an easy choice. To chase the secrets of the universe, to see worlds beyond the one of my birth. To walk with gods. To live, learn, and fight for countless lives. Or, I could

Gratz to CC tonight.  You guys more or less carried Chaos faction tonight.  Held the last bane tree against counterattack .   Glad to see new guilds getting organized.  Congratz!

Don’t know what to do? Need a home? Want to learn the ins and outs of Crowfall? Get into PvP and sieges? Then consider joining the Citadel today!

• 2 months later...

@Duffy 

Hello! I joined the Corvus Citadel Discord, but I figure most people are prepping for New Year's Day in the US?

Do you accept people from non-US timezones, by any chance? I live in the Philippines, you see.

• 2 weeks later...

The Citadel is still active and growing! If your looking for a home now is a good time to swing by and get ready for the big Dregs patch!

lPoLZtm.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, this guild sounds like exactly what I need. Just getting back into mmos.. completely lost here :( In fact, I'm not really sure how to use discord.. I did just try to join yours. Let me know what I need to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!
I have read and agree with all content for guild recruitment.
I play every day, some days I play more, other days less time because of work. I am a photographer and a videomaker, so I may have a busy day. I am looking for a competitive and friendly guild.