Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to submit fallen monarch, kingdom, hero, etc. names?

I received an email stating we could now start submitting the names however the instructions state you go to your package, consume it, then get an option to submit the names. The issue is I consumed my package last year and thus can't complete that step. I can't find any option to submit a name anywhere. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

2 hours ago, DudewithPizza said:

I received an email stating we could now start submitting the names however the instructions state you go to your package, consume it, then get an option to submit the names. The issue is I consumed my package last year and thus can't complete that step. I can't find any option to submit a name anywhere. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Welcome to the forum.

The first round of these emails included the note "Send these via email to support@crowfall.com. You will receive a confirmation email after we’ve added the names to our database."

The latest eMail somehow didn't include this line, but i would guess it's still what you have to do.

15 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Welcome to the forum.

The first round of these emails included the note "Send these via email to support@crowfall.com. You will receive a confirmation email after we’ve added the names to our database."

The latest eMail somehow didn't include this line, but i would guess it's still what you have to do.

Okay, I will try this then. Thank you.