Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jah

First Legendary Weapon?

We didn't get great rolls on this. We had a goal to craft a legendary weapon and we attained that goal. We believe it to be the first player craft legendary. Jah and Gradishar spent a lot of time over the last few weeks helping with this effort. They along with other Winterblades members deserve a lot of the credit for getting this done. 

Congrats on the Legendary! Did you use all legendary materials or did you get lucky on bootstrapping? 

The stats on weapons are so low. Half a % chance to crit and 4 attack power. Meanwhile minor disc adds 350 attack power. 

126 top end damage is pretty strong. 

Don't get me started on PCM. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

8 hours ago, blazzen said:

Congrats on the Legendary! Did you use all legendary materials or did you get lucky on bootstrapping? 

The stats on weapons are so low. Half a % chance to crit and 4 attack power. Meanwhile minor disc adds 350 attack power. 

126 top end damage is pretty strong. 

Don't get me started on PCM. 

We used all legendary material. 

I think base stats for quality should go up for each level of quality. Meaning when you make a blue and purple hilt the blue might be -.110 PCM and the purple would be -.115PCM. The gap might even need to be smaller since the number can change quite a bit on a good roll. It should also change the base damage.

It's basically an average Legendary because we did single pip experiments to be conservative. With more risk it could have been a lot better, or a lot worse.

IhhQKY6.gif

9 hours ago, Tark said:

We used all legendary material. 

I think base stats for quality should go up for each level of quality. Meaning when you make a blue and purple hilt the blue might be -.110 PCM and the purple would be -.115PCM. The gap might even need to be smaller since the number can change quite a bit on a good roll. It should also change the base damage.

I completely agree with this, while I do like the Experimention ideas and systems-completely limiting the stats of items to RNG is problematic IMO. I would love to see Experimention Points as a Constant Value based on your Training and slight increases to the Baseline for having better quality components.

Grey-0 White 5% Green 10% Blue 15% Epic 20% Legend 25%

In this way a weapon with base damage 50-100 would have a different bottom based on ingredients. That baseline number could then be Experimented on to achieve even better results with a maximum ceiling implemented. This would make sure that Gear is not the be all end all in determining a fight but is still of value.

Also AP, SP, Stamina/Resource and HP need a substantial boost in terms of how much gear gives. Again, I do not think gear should determine a character at all...but you should feel a difference. +2.5 HP is quite underwhelming, in Skills and in Gear.

ScornofLife2.jpg