Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

downloading patchs again

pervy

for the last few weeks every time i try to log in i have to download the same 6 patches meaning 3gb before i can enter the game is this normal or am i just lucky?

I will try reinstalling again in hopes of fixing the issue

3 hours ago, pervy said:

for the last few weeks every time i try to log in i have to download the same 6 patches meaning 3gb before i can enter the game is this normal or am i just lucky?

I will try reinstalling again in hopes of fixing the issue

It's not normal but it happens. Be sure to have the newest client version installed (3.0). There are several threads about this topic that might help you, just use the forum search function. If nothing helps, please contact support@crowfall.com and they will help you. Please don't forget to tell us what finally did help to get rid of the issue. Good luck. 

• 6 months later...

I was having the same issue. I went and deleted the Crowfall folder, deleted the Crowfall updater zip file from downloads and then went and logged in on the Crowfall site and downloaded the latest version of the installer. Now I am currently reinstalling the game using the new Crowfall launcher. If this fixes the issues I will let you know

this did fix the issue I am now running the current version of the game and I am able to log in and play. Now I just wished that I had looked a bit closer at where it chose to install the game. I just selected to continue when it asked me where I wanted to install the game. I saw C:/ and just figured it would create a new folder in program files. (I didn't  bother to continue reading the rest of the line) So now it has installed the game in my downloads folder. It basically unzipped and then opened the downloader and then downloaded the game into my downloads folder. I will attempt to move the entire folder later. I just hope that it doesn't have something in the launcher that is now looking for the game in that specific location.