Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to get white quality leather?

End

I've been killing a good hundred Rank 1 Boars and Hellcats on Scorn West, and am always getting only poor quality leather. I'm using the basic discipline "Laborer" and a custom knife rune made of only white quality stuff but this doesn't seem to be of any help to improve the quality of the leather, unlike for mining and quarrying. Haven't seen any boar of rank higher than 1 anywhere. Does the quality of the weapon they are killed with matter?

Where / how do you get white quality leather?

Edited by End

- Higher-rank animals don't exist in the game yet.
 - I haven't seen the rank 1 table, but generally speaking, higher-rank materials only show up for very low rank nodes at plentiful 4 or 5, or on crits.  You can take crit chance & amount potions that may give you higher-quality on about 1 in 3 boars.  But, I haven't seen the rank 1 table so it's possible R1's only give grays.
 - For the moment, chests in structures have a chance of giving white and green leather, including for mob types that aren't in the game yet. 

Edited by canvox

1 hour ago, canvox said:

For the moment, chests in structures have a chance of giving white and green leather, including for mob types that aren't in the game yet. 

to add on that: rare(blue) leather is also common in chests, and if you happen to play on a bloodbath server the chests are placed in a wide circle around the blue crystals

6XZoThV.jpg

With the cheaty pots and the flask and a crit knife and some crit amount gear Woolly was cleaning up this afternoon on the boars and cats in scorn. 

He was getting whites and greens in abundance off both types.