Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hasil

"Catch-Up" Skill Leveling for Players Who Start After Release?

28 minutes ago, Kyranleskil said:

Sorry...it sounds like you have been giving alot of feedback.....and not getting any answers. I understand were you are coming from. I was just saying it would nice if group buff powers could be effected by the leadership skill.

Fair enough.

It would make more sense to me if the range and other group buff powers was in the middle or it's own line of training in the leadership tree, and not just bump the basic default range is all. 

Something like a group stamina or health buff as the opening for leadership makes more sense to me, as those are things everyone could use a bump in, regardless of specialization.

2 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Fair enough.

It would make more sense to me if the range and other group buff powers was in the middle or it's own line of training in the leadership tree, and not just bump the basic default range is all. 

Something like a group stamina or health buff as the opening for leadership makes more sense to me, as those are things everyone could use a bump in, regardless of specialization.

I see what you mean....I am hoping for specializtion...that is something I am looking for in a game. But yes the first skill set to a increase to range on a power you do not yet have is frustrating.