Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tis Me Bluedahlia! Hai People!

I use to be a hard core PvP player on Wizard 101. Some of my friends use to call me the one woman army! Of course i sucked when i first started playing i didn't know my a** from a hole in the ground. But i wanted that title "Warlord"! and no one was going to stop me! And ya i made it on 4 out of the 6 schools. And that was after i started 4 wizards over form level 80. So i get there years after defeat followed by years of triumph and boom they reset every ones rank! I about had heart failure after all i had been through to get there. Grrr! So that was my favorite thing to do in that game and since they took my rank which my ice had just made it to overlord, i kinda lost all interest in PvP there. I know thats what they felt they needed to do for who knows what reason, which i never really was privy as to why. But oh well i guess. I have going on 7 years invested in that game and i am looking forward to a new challenge. i have no idea what i am in for with this new game, but i am excited!!!

Edited by XcomVic
bold killed my eyes

So i get there years after defeat followed by years of triumph and boom they reset every ones rank! I about had heart failure after all i had been through to get there. Grrr! 

Ouch, that must have been a painful thing, to lose all the progress accomplished over the years... Looking for new challenges, that's the right thing to do!  :)