Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HmeHx

Recently started the game - Got lots of suggestions!

Greetings everyone,

First of all let me mention that I am really hyped for this game and for that reason I would like it to be perfect once it's released, so here are some of my suggestions that I think most of you would agree with:

1. When chopping,mining and etc holding F can be very tiring and monotonous after some time, so I believe it would be much preferable if we could simply press F or maybe double Press F (don't mind which) and simply cancel the process by moving the character, if we want to cancel the process. Holding the button during it gets tiring in my honest opinion, since, we will be doing that every day for as long as we play, after some time it must get tiring/boring.

2. The templar uses a two handed sword but only wields it with one hand (?). Instead, would be nicer if the templar actually wielded the sword with both hands.

3. I am pretty sure we all want a class that uses dual blades/swords, it would look badass and be honest, everyone wants to look badass in an MMO. So far, I noticed that the classes that can wield a one handed sword can not equip two swords at once. So maybe add a class that can use two swords or tweak some other sword/blade class maybe.

4.According to the game, the assassin can only equip dual axes, but according to the quotes from assassin's web page, the assassin uses daggers,poison and stuff like that. Is it some pre alpha issue that the assassin has to use axes ? Will we see daggers and poison in the future? I mean come on, it's an assassin, shadows,poison, daggers, darkness and stuff like that would be cool, not a viking.

5. Sprinting with Shift + W is not very convenient for all players as it takes 2 fingers. Some players would prefer to double press W and hold it in order to sprint. Adding both options to sprint and letting the player choose would be better I think.

If anything I have mentioned is incorrect and they are already working on it, I am sorry, I am new to the game. Thank you for reading my suggestions and keep up the great work, make this game be the dream that comes true for as many players as possible.

3 hours ago, HmeHx said:

First of all let me mention that I am really hyped for this game and for that reason I would like it to be perfect once it's released, so here are some of my suggestions that I think most of you would agree with:

3. I am pretty sure we all want a class that uses dual blades/swords, it would look badass and be honest, everyone wants to look badass in an MMO. So far, I noticed that the classes that can wield a one handed sword can not equip two swords at once. So maybe add a class that can use two swords or tweak some other sword/blade class maybe.

4.According to the game, the assassin can only equip dual axes, but according to the quotes from assassin's web page, the assassin uses daggers,poison and stuff like that. Is it some pre alpha issue that the assassin has to use axes ? Will we see daggers and poison in the future? I mean come on, it's an assassin, shadows,poison, daggers, darkness and stuff like that would be cool, not a viking.

Welcome to the forums and let me first say, I agree to being hyped for this game.  It has a lot of functionality currently missing in other types of modern MMOs.

As to your items 3 and 4, I am not entirely sure where you are drawing the limitation on the assassin to only equip dual axes.  The Minotaur currently is the only race/class in game that wields dual axes.  The assassin has not yet been released/finished as a playable class in game but I believe it will satisfy the dual blades/swords concern.  Personally, I am in favor of a dual sword kind of utility more generally and this will most likely be added through a discipline or advantage/disadvantage (ambidextrous) - it's a point that has been raised a couple times, I think.

11 minutes ago, Ivellian said:

Welcome to the forums and let me first say, I agree to being hyped for this game.  It has a lot of functionality currently missing in other types of modern MMOs.

As to your items 3 and 4, I am not entirely sure where you are drawing the limitation on the assassin to only equip dual axes.  The Minotaur currently is the only race/class in game that wields dual axes.  The assassin has not yet been released/finished as a playable class in game but I believe it will satisfy the dual blades/swords concern.  Personally, I am in favor of a dual sword kind of utility more generally and this will most likely be added through a discipline or advantage/disadvantage (ambidextrous) - it's a point that has been raised a couple times, I think.

Hello, I didn't know the assassin class was still in development, my bad. I assumed he was made to have axes as a weapon due to the screenshot below.

Screenshot

16 hours ago, Aiz_Wallenstein said:

Hello, I didn't know the assassin class was still in development, my bad. I assumed he was made to have axes as a weapon due to the screenshot below.

Screenshot

Ah, interesting.  I have not played a myrmidon so I have never looked at crafting a pair of axes.  If that sticks, it's likely to give the class more options.  The weapon set just below the dual axes in your screen shot is dual long daggers which I would think will also be an option for assassins.

Sprint should be 2, you just reach forward a little and hold a different key. 

But taping shift to run sprint or stop would be easier too. 

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P