Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Thugenz

Champion suggestions

Hurlbat -  throw a second hurlbat if the first hits at 0 cost. add snare starting at 80 % increasing to 5% over 5 seconds

This will be equal to hitting the hurlbat lottery.

This ability is hard to and needs to be more rewarding. Champ needs a chance to recover from kitting.

C ability - instantly suck enemines in pulling them into them into the  center.

Then does the same thing it does now. This ability as is is nearly impossible to hit as is. 

Just some suggestions.

While I like the idea of a second hurlbat snaring further, I feel like it's going to be more of a hindrance to the wrong classes. You're still going to be kited by druids and fessors because blinks and scoots on a dodge pip rather than stamina or a cooldown can take them much farther than your leaps. Maybe I'm just sceptical. Would be nice for runners in general though.
I don't think neckbreaker needs to suck in because it's already fairly powerful. Decent damage and a wide AoE knockdown. Yeah it's hard to hit, but I feel if you could draw people in, it'd make the ability a more mindless "I win" button, rather than something you need to combo into or serve combos out of. Not many people are going to let you run up to them, open with C and just eat a free knockdown.

231e101d88.jpg

I feel like theres way to much stuff in game to make sure your not going to get hurt by these telegraphed abilities, and way to many immune's. 

The added suck in would make people want to have champions in there GVG fights. Right now they are unwanted, and there 2 most powerful abilities are very hard to hit. 

Making Neckbreaker "suck-in" makes it too similar to the Knight "C" in my opinion.  

I was having this same discussion in Discord (I think) a little while ago and someone came up with the idea of having Whirling Pain (spinning aoe) be our "C" ability.  Obviously, the numbers would need to be tweaked, but I like the concept.  It could give Champions the niche role of being able to put out massive AoE damage (if people don't move).

Just a thought.

Edited by Kirchhoff

22 hours ago, Thugenz said:

Hurlbat -  throw a second hurlbat if the first hits at 0 cost. add snare starting at 80 % increasing to 5% over 5 seconds

This will be equal to hitting the hurlbat lottery.

This would be broken, you just need to aim higher than you think with hurlbat as the projectile has drop. After getting a feel for it, it's pretty easy to hit and the damage from 2 hurlbats would be bonkers on the low CD it has rn. 

22 hours ago, Thugenz said:

C ability - instantly suck enemines in pulling them into them into the  center.

This would just be a better version of knight C and is definitely not needed. Although whirling pain being moved to C power could be really cool...could even add in something like projectile reflection to it as well. Or it would be cool to have as an option for the class, and would add some more gameplay style customization

C ability is to weak and needs to be better the suck in effect would be cool. 

If the ability had a short targeted range that would make it better and harder to dodge and easier to hit.

On 7/4/2017 at 7:52 PM, Thugenz said:

C ability is to weak and needs to be better the suck in effect would be cool. 

Yah no, it's not too weak. It requires teamwork to hit effectively...but even then, just hitting someone with a hurlbat slow is enough to land it. Plus it's one of the hardest hitting C powers in the game. And you're asking for a better knight C power basically. 

Champion could benefit from not having to rely on the team for stuff and instead bringing more to the team. People are not saying to there friends hey man get on your champion that would be greatly benefit our group.