xenjay

I've a question about packages and potential sales

I have been following development for nearly a year now and am very excited with the progress and direction of Crowfall. 

I've seen mention of sales in the past, and layaway as a mechanism to help potential buyers of said sale items. I'm curious if there are any hints or indications of a sale in the near future, or if there are any regularly timed sales events that I can look forward to? 

Either way, I'm really stoked for the upcoming 24/7 testing environment as well as the recently announced changes to the skill trees. Exciting times! 

33 minutes ago, Jaynuminous said:

I have been following development for nearly a year now and am very excited with the progress and direction of Crowfall. 

I've seen mention of sales in the past, and layaway as a mechanism to help potential buyers of said sale items. I'm curious if there are any hints or indications of a sale in the near future, or if there are any regularly timed sales events that I can look forward to? 

Either way, I'm really stoked for the upcoming 24/7 testing environment as well as the recently announced changes to the skill trees. Exciting times! 

they will be doing a 12 hour livestream around the end of July and in the past this has included some 'sales' on bundles and items

as well as giveaways via twitch chat e.g. test packages

or say 'free' extras if you buy X amount during the period etc

but nothing announced about it

Edited by Tinnis

Welcome.

There are currently no public sales or layaway options. The last sale was about three month ago. Most times they happen when new things get introduced. In the past sales usually implied things that lack a certain level of detail about what they are good for (which is the deal of this sales: we dont know yet what it will be exactely, so its cheaper, but we'll make sure it's worth the money). Which might be the reason why there are less sales lately.

If you are thinking about a layaway option, i would suggest to contact support@crowfall.com.

Currently the backer package (69$) grants you immediate access to the pre-alpha 5.x playtests.

Have fun, good luck.

Thanks for the replies! I'll just have to keep watching the live streams.

I'm more so interested in a mid level package and potentially some additional parcels, not sure the layaway is necessary.  But the info is appreciated, thanks.