Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i make stairs ?

Does anyone know how to make stairs so i can actually walk on my own wall ? and/or how to unlock more recepies for crafting (if possible yet) I'm really enjoying the EK atm and would love to take it a few steps further. 

if we are talking keep walls the pack should include 2 or 3 stairs to get on top, alternatively I found that putting 3 sloped walls back to back at different elevation can actually make a slope all the way to the ground (assuming relatively even ground in the area). The fort (wooden) wall dont really have a way to get on top of but then again where on the top of them would you go?

Currently the most easy way to get on top of walls is to use the right click ability of a druid vessel (dissipate). It will teleport you 18m forward. If there is a wall, your character will be teleported on top of it. This ability can be used right from the start, without any equipment.

To actually build provisional stairs before the original stairways are back in the game, use the parts decribed by Gummiel and also shown in the following screenshot. They can't be crafted at the moment, but they are part of some keep and higher packages.

11y73BC.jpg

Edited by Kraahk