Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello Guys

Slabeno

it's time to introduce myself I'm from Spain and i hadn't the chance to play sadowbane or star wars galaxies (I was quite young at the time), I was hooked on consoles with my friends from school and I missed many great games on pc. I played a good number of MMOs but none just giving me a real challenge and that's what I hope to find in Crowfall.

Sorry for my English too long without practice :P

Edited by zarhen

I played a good number of MMOs but none just giving me a real challenge and that's what I hope to find in Crowfall.

Sorry for my English too long without practice :P

Hola mi amigo  :) I feel the same about MMOs. Some of them were actually giving some "challenge" to me but not in a positive way. :P  If you hang around here, you should be able to improve your English pretty quicky : I find that the quality of written English on the forums is pretty high!

Hola mi amigo  :) I feel the same about MMOs. Some of them were actually giving some "challenge" to me but not in a positive way. :P  If you hang around here, you should be able to improve your English pretty quicky : I find that the quality of written English on the forums is pretty high!

bonsoir mon ami (i did my best) Is good to find people who think like me and you're absolutely right I hope to catch up soon to talk without problems in the forums^.^