Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Download Problems

I know this probaly isn't the proper place to put this exactly, however I cannot download the game even though I bought a founders pack when I click on the link for the client download it says it's only for authorized people only. I have a receipt for my purchase and everything and yet I can't download the game? Can someone please explain this issue for me?

23 minutes ago, Josselyn85 said:

I know this probaly isn't the proper place to put this exactly, however I cannot download the game even though I bought a founders pack when I click on the link for the client download it says it's only for authorized people only. I have a receipt for my purchase and everything and yet I can't download the game? Can someone please explain this issue for me?

Email their support and they should get your account proper entitlements to download it.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Adding to Vikignail: Entitlements are checked automatically once or twice a week. If you are in hurry, like VN said, eMail at support@crowfall.com, ask for access, include your forum name and they will entitle you manually.

Edited by Kraahk