Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If I buy, can I play?

So I've looked at the schedule and the Faq, I didn't spend too much time researching,

This might be a dumb question but if I buy into the Early access am I only allowed to play during the testing periods? or would I be able to mess about in the game anytime?
  The game looks great and I wanna play but I don't wanna buy into some Dauntless stuff again. (Bought Dauntless's Most expensive pack thinking I would get in to play, now I'm mad)

Hello, and welcome to Crowfall.  Yes you can do but you need some things to know. First of all you need the right package and the the servers must be running.

Schedule can be found here https://crowfall.com/playtest-schedule/

Playtesters allowed to play are: Pre-Alpha 1 & 2,  Alpha 1, 2 & 3 , Beta 1 & 2

If you have more questions please use this forum please https://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/forum/41-community-question-answer/

Edited by Huntero

On 7/16/2017 at 8:54 AM, LoserNerdlin said:

So I've looked at the schedule and the Faq, I didn't spend too much time researching,

This might be a dumb question but if I buy into the Early access am I only allowed to play during the testing periods? or would I be able to mess about in the game anytime?
  The game looks great and I wanna play but I don't wanna buy into some Dauntless stuff again. (Bought Dauntless's Most expensive pack thinking I would get in to play, now I'm mad)

Dauntless has been very clear on twitter and facebook and that August 18th is when it would go into Alpha. Before E3 they never gave a hard release. When you buy the founders pack for Dauntless if you scroll down it says, "Alpha starts August 18th." I bought the most expensive pack in Dauntless two months ago and was happy about how up front they have been about the whole process