Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Promos for "Crow-a-Thon" July 25

Pann

As first announced in my last "Pannderings" article and mentioned in our recent newsletters, we're planning to do another 12-hour "Crow-a-Thon on July 25th (next Tuesday). Community members are invited to submit advertisements for their guilds, websites and stream/video channels and we'll slip those in between segments. 

The Community Creations FAQ has information about the guidelines for submissions. A few things to bear in mind as you're putting your promo together: 

• It must be in the spirit of Crowfall, meaning that even if you aren't using our images and music, it still needs to follow the central themes of Crowfall: fantasy MMO, swords and magic, castles and kingdoms. Sci-fi and ska wouldn't be a good fit.
  • You may use, but aren't limited to, assets from our media kit in accordance with our Fair Use Policy. Any third party assets you use must be Open Source. Please do not use material that's copyrighted. 
  • Send submissions to community@crowfall.com. 
  • Affiliate/referral links are not permitted. 

If you have questions that aren't answered in the FAQ, I'm happy to answer them in this thread or you can email me directly at community@crowfall.com.

Ska version of "Rains of Castamere" while riding a dragon and shooting down an Eve Dragon and the title "The combination of Eve Online and Game of Thrones ... just with less nudity and spaceships".  I'm just thinking you don't really want to see Pann naked and dancing to Bangarang anyways.

14 hours ago, Pann said:

It must be in the spirit of Crowfall, meaning that even if you aren't using our images and music, it still needs to follow the central themes of Crowfall: fantasy MMO, swords and magic, castles and kingdoms. Sci-fi and ska wouldn't be a good fit.

10 hours ago, ClockworkOrange said:

Pro Tip: This applies in all aspects of life.

I want anti-ska crows to leave

231e101d88.jpg

34 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

@Pann are you guys going to post a offical news article itinerary of start times and other details of what will be covered for the 12h stream so we can share it to people etc

...rather than posting it like 1h before start on tues ;)

I'm filling in for Pann for a bit, and depending on how scheduling goes I'll see what I can do.

I make precisely zero promises!

Jack Kirby
Associate Writer/Customer Service Manager

21 minutes ago, ACE_Jackal said:

I'm filling in for Pann for a bit, and depending on how scheduling goes I'll see what I can do.

well we dont even know what the start time is yet ;) and this last news time this week and tues news would be too late

plus if i want to promote on reddit and other sites there no link to point people to about the stream...just the newsletter mention and this video request post

Edited by Tinnis

2 hours ago, ACE_Jackal said:

@ACE_Jackal Can I put in a request to have a live-viewing of the Elkin being modeled?

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

you guys didnt even put the start time of the stream in the newsletter

are we going to have sales and giveaways like last time? what sort of areas or elements will you be showing off?

help us spread the word and hype around here and elsewhere....

Edited by Tinnis

On 7/17/2017 at 1:57 PM, Pann said:

As first announced in my last "Pannderings" article and mentioned in our recent newsletters, we're planning to do another 12-hour "Crow-a-Thon on July 25th (next Tuesday). Community members are invited to submit advertisements for their guilds, websites and stream/video channels and we'll slip those in between segments. 

The Community Creations FAQ has information about the guidelines for submissions. A few things to bear in mind as you're putting your promo together: 

• It must be in the spirit of Crowfall, meaning that even if you aren't using our images and music, it still needs to follow the central themes of Crowfall: fantasy MMO, swords and magic, castles and kingdoms. Sci-fi and ska wouldn't be a good fit.
  • You may use, but aren't limited to, assets from our media kit in accordance with our Fair Use Policy. Any third party assets you use must be Open Source. Please do not use material that's copyrighted. 
  • Send submissions to community@crowfall.com. 
  • Affiliate/referral links are not permitted. 

If you have questions that aren't answered in the FAQ, I'm happy to answer them in this thread or you can email me directly at community@crowfall.com.

This is too long for a promo, but I kinda did this by accident when I was bored today and though you guys might enjoy it: