Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: Campaign System Test

1 minute ago, Ninkasii said:

Hm, I am Alpha 1 from kickstarter as well. Has anyone gotten an invite yet?

It says that its going to go Pre-Alpha 1 than 2.... after that Alpha 1 than 2 so we won't get one sadly

For clarity, folks...

Initially we’re going to bring in Pre-Alpha 1, Pre-Alpha 2 and Alpha-1 testers and we’ll add more players in waves, as stability allows (i.e. the usual drill).

Happy testing... and from all of us, thank you for your patience! The team has been grinding for weeks to get this thing out the door.

As always, this is pre-alpha and there are a few bugs. ;) Please report what you find in the appropriate playtesting threads and we'll fix them as soon as we can. 

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook

1 minute ago, MiracleMax said:

For clarity, folks...

Happy testing... and from all of us, thank you for your patience! The team has been grinding for weeks to get this thing out the door.

As always, this is pre-alpha and there are a few bugs. ;) Please report what you find in the appropriate playtesting threads and we'll fix them as soon as we can. 

No prob work hard I am going to play Dark and light till its time

16 minutes ago, MiracleMax said:

For clarity, folks...

so emails have started?

are we just to keep hitting refresh? 

Seems very very in-effective for people setting aside time from you all's web calendar that gives a 'range' of testing

Edited by Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Emails should be going out tonight (fingers crossed) but for those of you who are ready now, I just posted the instructions in a separate thread here:

Thanks!

Todd

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

It’s starting, folks! We are incredibly excited to see all the pieces of Crowfall start to come together!

The word "Monumental" comes to mind.  Congratulations to the whole team!

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger