Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hullo!

AyeCo

Hi there all,

Thought I'd stop by and make a quick hello post, been lurking on Crowfall for a few weeks now and thought the time was right!

I'm Ico/Antony and I'm a big lover of MMO's, I've been MMO-Homeless for a while now with every new MMO (that I've tried) either not quite scratching the itch or being so damn close to WoW that it had me questioning why I'd play it over WoW!  Most recently I've just come out of WildStar, whilst I loved the game, with my RL commitments I simply didn't have the time to commit to raiding, prepping and running my guild (See: I burnt the f*ck out!).

Anyway, I love getting stuck in with MMO communities and am very much looking forward to doing what I can to be a positive part of this community.

See you all around!

Ico 

I'm Ico/Antony and I'm a big lover of MMO's, I've been MMO-Homeless for a while now with every new MMO (that I've tried) either not quite scratching the itch or being so damn close to WoW that it had me questioning why I'd play it over WoW!  Most recently I've just come out of WildStar, whilst I loved the game ...

After playing many MMO, there's this feeling that you're describing of redundancy and "lack of adherence"... It has been a long time since I was so excited about a game than I am now with Crowfall.

WildStar looks nice on gameplay videos, but I am not sure I could get immersed in it. Maybe because of the title, "WildStar", I don't know...  :P