Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crow-a-Thon July 25

For @thomasblair Regarding the specific targeting issue I was referencing in the stream, this is not the best example (will manufacture a better one), but I had this handy from a while back. Recommend watching it in slow motion, you will see the bear visibly fires off-reticle. It does this to either side, as much as an inch off in some cases. This occurs even when the firing is done without movement of the cross-hairs. Thanks again!

@thomasblair Seems some of the projectile powers which do not benefit from Projectile Duration training are not due to bugs but rather design decisions, apologies. Any chance we could get a list of what it SHOULD impact - understanding it may change over time - so we do not falsely report bugs etc? Thank-you.

For example, it works for Bear, as you mentioned, but not for the new Healing Spirit, which appears to be a projectile. Use to work for Druid orbs, no longer does. Clarity would be appreciated. :)

@thomasblair will druid 3rd yellow LMB coalses nature orbs get the fixes to resource restore effects for cleric to work on all class resource systems too?

[and bugs with their physics flying to space and being visible to non group members, esp. enemies]

@aislynnk the 25v25 ghost army fx... :)

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

The ambience in the office gets more and more enjoyable with each livestream.  I think as these livestreams have continued on people have gotten more comfortable with the camera and interacting with the stream as well.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

7 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i think its pretty sad at all the huge number exsisting backers alt-farming the raffle instead of giving new comers or closed/open beta people a chance....

;p

Disgusting...

8 hours ago, Zybak said:

Disgusting...

you have $1800 store credit and already a few accounts...like why both entering...and winning lol

[not that you were the only one, the whole !derp list was full of all the existing backers do it for the most part...]

Edited by Tinnis

I haven't gotten the prize yet. If one of my IRL buddies doesn't want it I'll probably do a giveaway or something. I'm more excited that I won than I was about the actual prize.

Todd's reaction was pretty fantastic too especially considering the rant beforehand. 

17 minutes ago, Zybak said:

Centaur, Minotaur, and Half-Giant are nuts!

Also the Centaur racial doesn't include Rear Kick on the tooltip.

indeed. centuar should also get 'trailblazer' passive movement speed buff.

also guin bloodline doesn't mention that they get: double jump! :)

P5zWxxp.png

Edited by Tinnis

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

Currently known racials:

MhDdw2m.png

IIRC didn't Blair say that the first races they showed were actually going to get a stat buff?

IE: Human, Nethari and wood elf would be closer to Guinecean stats. Because as is it looks like some races have stacked stats.

23 minutes ago, Ranik said:

IIRC didn't Blair say that the first races they showed were actually going to get a stat buff?

IE: Human, Nethari and wood elf would be closer to Guinecean stats. Because as is it looks like some races have stacked stats.

9 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

I really hope they post the info for the remaining races, as it stands now, I have concerns for some of the Classes and their stat options, but won't know for sure until we have the remaining racial information sets.

tbh mainly focusing on the bloodlines, powers and extra equip slots and general stat themes atm rather than raw numbers.

e.g. yes they did change say human stats between first and second reveal now it is:

G6mHocp.png

[i think i preferred the first stat spread tho...unless this is bugged...]

p.s. i think humans also get a 'cloak' equip slot :)

Edited by Tinnis

1 minute ago, Tinnis said:

tbh mainly focusing on the bloodlines, powers and extra equip slots and general stat themes atm rather than raw numbers.

e.g. yes they did change say human stats between first and second reveal now it is:

G6mHocp.png

That's a bit bizarre I thought the change would be a little upward, How does anyone's stats compare to the half giant? :blink: