• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crow-a-Thon July 25

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Currently known racials:

MhDdw2m.png

Hopefully these will change. Seems a bit unbalanced to me. Gerbil half-giant, and centaur get 4-5 powers granted and good stat bonuses and extra equipment slots. Humans have (according to this pic) decent stats and maybe a extra equipment slot (cloak). What happened to the Minotaur? Dexterity? For a bull? No strength bonus? No constitution bonus? Not saying both just one or the other.. no bovine I have ever seen is dexterous. Is Rage a stat? Maybe give the Minotaur Rage and Strength (might help that fury bar refill faster. >.> just saying).  Not dexterity.  Also if the Centaur Human and the gerbil get extra equipment slots..the Minotaur needs to be able to equip either a bull ring through the nose (doesn't he already have one? might as well make it usable) or horn rings/cuffs. 

I was able to watch a bit of the stream before and after work yesterday. My company prohibits video streaming (unless it is training) in the offices and small offices like mine have no WiFi. Sad state I was in yesterday lol. I will be partaking of Tinnis's kindness and looking at the links he provided for us. Thanks Tinnis ;)

Edited by Ailios
added stuff

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

tbh mainly focusing on the bloodlines, powers and extra equip slots and general stat themes atm rather than raw numbers.

e.g. yes they did change say human stats between first and second reveal now it is:

G6mHocp.png

[i think i preferred the first stat spread tho...unless this is bugged...]

p.s. i think humans also get a 'cloak' equip slot :)

Hope this is wrong. The previous one was better and it was a good example of a jack-of-all-trades but master of none race.

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

indeed. centuar should also get 'trailblazer' passive movement speed buff.

also guin bloodline doesn't mention that they get: double jump! :)

P5zWxxp.png

Yup--drop the two toggle powers and give him movement increase--it seems very odd that centaur doesn't have increased speed.

Also, as others have mentioned, I am not sure about the mino--it seems that a lot of his bullishness was wrapped up in Myrmidon and now since the split he's lost some.  I do think he needs to be reworked.  

That being said, a great stream overall.  Thanks ACE.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

34 minutes ago, Regulus said:

Yup--drop the two toggle powers and give him movement increase--it seems very odd that centaur doesn't have increased speed

you misunderstand: the tooltip did not show centuar bloodline. (yet every race gets one)

they have already stated centuar will get trailblazer (and rear kick). elken i think also will get trailblazer too.

(if we compare to wood-elf - trailmaster* was on the bloodline there)

*master being the faster version, you can also get it on others by combining two sources of trailblazer e.g. from race and something else like a scout rune etc

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Just now, Tinnis said:

you misundersand: the tooltip did not show centuar bloodline. (yet every race gets one)

they have already stated centuar will get trailblazer (and rear kick). elken i think also will get trailblazer too.

(if we compare to wood-elf - trailmaster was on the bloodline there)

Gotcha thanks.

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

34 minutes ago, Regulus said:

Also, as others have mentioned, I am not sure about the mino--it seems that a lot of his bullishness was wrapped up in Myrmidon and now since the split he's lost some.  I do think he needs to be reworked.

i swear they also said that mino would get bull rush on previous race/class stream. did not see it here though? or am i mistaken?

5 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

i swear they also said that mino would get bull rush on previous race/class stream. did not see it here though? or am i mistaken?

I think they said they gave something similar to bullrush on the Elken racial... hopefully we find out tomorrow! Squeeee!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

14 minutes ago, Destrin said:

I think they said they gave something similar to bullrush on the Elken racial... hopefully we find out tomorrow! Squeeee!

its super unclear if mino is meant to get a bull rush charge or not...i dont think they do? sounds like elken gets a copy like you said....even @thomasblair wasnt too sure re: minotaur side though?

https://youtu.be/FrubS2XcUEQ?t=45m24s

what do they get...something else

the charge? "maybe?"

no wait elken got the charge.......

(with the passive immune to stun from front being the one that looks like it was missing...?)

Edited by Tinnis

2 hours ago, Ailios said:

What happened to the Minotaur? Dexterity? For a bull?

indeed. skill set give  this race no reason to chose myrmidon coz similar mechanics.

this way if some1 chose myrmi - it will be half giant. but champions will chose minoaur race for nice skill for their FX mechanics and huge heal

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550