Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Price optimization for the game in other countries?

On 26.7.2017 at 3:14 PM, Ark_Arkantos said:

Good day, my question is: will be the price optimization for other countries? Cuz for my country, 50$ it very BIG price.
Blizzard, HiRez, etc. These companies have this function

The retail prize partially depends on the regional publisher. So it comes down to the question who is publishing the game in your country and what prize they think would make sense. It is possible that the prize will be lower in some countries, but i wouldn't bet on it. Which country you are from?

Edited by Kraahk

29 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

The retail prize partially depends on the regional publisher. So it comes down to the question who is publishing the game in your country and what prize they think would make sense. It is possible that the prize will be lower in some countries, but i wouldn't bet on it. Which country you are from?

Ukraine, for us, 50$ it: 8 - 10 days of work

Just now, Ark_Arkantos said:

Ukraine

Then there may be hope for you. Because as far as we currently know, this is a country neither ACE nor Travian will cover directly and it is possible that this general area will have a different publisher somewhen in the future who may make more fitting prizes for it. But again, we don't know yet. Just stay tuned to the news about localization and publishers. Thats all i can say right now.

@Ark_Arkantos

https://crowfall.com/en/news/international-plans-for-crowfall/

"we’ll be dialoging with potential partners for additional territories: Russia/CIS*, China, Korea, Japan, the rest of Asia, South America, MENA, etc. The sooner we have an agreement in place with other partners, the sooner they will launch Crowfall in their territory.  In the meantime, all backers will be able to play in the U.S. Crowfall universe"

Good luck. Sounds like a difficult country to buy games in (or build a gaming computer!)

Edited by Tinnis

What about VIP? In my country (Brazil) 15 USD isnt exactly a small amount. It is not high either but it certainly doesnt equal what i believe 15 USD mean in north america or europe.

If someone really wants VIP it wont be a problem, but i believe that with a 15 dollars value it wont be a trivial choice. It is the kind of value that makes you think twice, so it may be worth a look.

Edited by BarriaKarl