Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greatest Moment In My Crowfall Career!

ZYBAK

This was too perfect! One of the highlights from my Crowfall experience so far. Not sure what I'm going to do with the extra account (I haven't gotten it yet) but I may do a giveaway if one of my IRL friends doesn't want it.

I was more excited that I won and seeing Todd's reaction than I was from the actual prize :D

+1 irony for doing a big video about being happy you won't need to alt account cheese as well as stating you have $1800 store credit :)

yet there you were, farming for alts, like everyone else :)

10/10

p.s. its funny lol

Edited by Tinnis

6 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

+1 irony for doing a big video about being happy you won't need to alt account cheese as well as stating you have $1800 store credit :)

yet there you were, farming for alts, like everyone else :)

10/10

p.s. its funny lol

Free poorly made socks = the best poorly made socks. ^^

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

classic irony.... worth a good laugh. thanks ^^

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

We all got a good laugh out of this video. Priceless.

Can someone make a supercut of every time Todd complimented me yesterday? I'll need to lean on it for emotional support during the next Crow-a-thon. <_<

Max Lancaster, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @crowfallgame | Like us on Facebook

1 minute ago, MiracleMax said:

Can someone make a supercut of every time Todd complimented me yesterday? I'll need to lean on it for emotional support during the next Crow-a-thon. <_<

It Shall be done. Time to get you your best employee montage!

7 minutes ago, MiracleMax said:

instructions unclear...

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklingSparklyOtterHeyGirl

Hmmmm ... Zybak can put those things up for sale in his EK or sell to his buddy.  Personally, I love the idea of an EK with flash sales and PvP.  Run the gauntlet and get your bargain basement priced stuff that you cant import to the Dregs.

I've counted 6 times @Tinnis that you have accused/chastised people for putting in for a prize even though they already paid for accounts - they are all there for anyone to count , in discord, in Twitch chat and here on the forums (it's actually more than 6 btw) - how about you give it a custard rest already? First of all, there's nothing wrong with wanting to get something for free. Second, not everyone would use the prize themselves, some would give it away, either as a prize to one of their followers, or to a buddy who is still sitting on the fence about playing, and lastly, you are perfectly free to not put in for a prize yourself without poorly made socksting on everyone who thinks differently than you.

I like you Tinnis, and you do a lot for this community, and I let this poorly made socks go without saying anything the 1st to 5th times you did it, but for custard's sake man, give your holier-than-though sanctimonious hogwash a custard rest. It's more distasteful and disgusting to me than the idea of someone doing what you have accused them of so many times. Unreal.

Edited by Anthrage
corrected spelling of 'fence'

Gotta say it does get old. Comes off as patronizing and preachy at the same time.

If altruism is your expectation in a PvP game with asset destruction it's going to be a disappointing game for you.

In short, you do you. I've got this poorly made socks from my end.