Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZYBAK

Greatest Moment In My Crowfall Career!

39 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

I've counted 6 times @Tinnis that you have accused/chastised people for putting in for a prize even though they already paid for accounts - they are all there for anyone to count , in discord, in Twitch chat and here on the forums (it's actually more than 6 btw) - how about you give it a custard rest already? First of all, there's nothing wrong with wanting to get something for free. Second, not everyone would use the prize themselves, some would give it away, either as a prize to one of their followers, or to a buddy who is still sitting on the fence about playing, and lastly, you are perfectly free to not put in for a prize yourself without poorly made socksting on everyone who thinks differently than you.

I like you Tinnis, and you do a lot for this community, and I let this poorly made socks go without saying anything the 1st to 5th times you did it, but for custard's sake man, give your holier-than-though sanctimonious hogwash a custard rest. It's more distasteful and disgusting to me than the idea of someone doing what you have accused them of so many times. Unreal.

23 minutes ago, coolwaters said:

Gotta say it does get old. Comes off as patronizing and preachy at the same time.

If altruism is your expectation in a PvP game with asset destruction it's going to be a disappointing game for you.

In short, you do you. I've got this poorly made socks from my end.

tbh, i dont care that much about it (beyond generic alt account hate, but that ship has sailed). mainly copy and pasting as the @Zybak details from his last video only added to the irony.

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

If ACE has set up a contest and someone eligible to win then wins you have no reason to complain that they've won.  Whether you like it or not.  But I mean some people are going to look for reasons to complain because they have some false sense of entitlement. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

47 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

tbh, i dont care that much about it (beyond generic alt account hate, but that ship has sailed). mainly copy and pasting as the @Zybak details from his last video only added to the irony.

I mean, if you don't care much about it, why cast so many high and mighty aspersions at others?

This may be a euro vs NA thing, I dunno. It never even occurred to me that there should be some implicit duty to forgo a raffle in favor of an unknown set of players who haven't spend any money yet. I'd assume the devs are capable of making only new players eligible for a prize if that was their intent.

I don't see the issue with the giveaway and any of the winners. The same thing happens in every twitch giveaway that has ever been done. People spam the keyword someone gets the prize and 9 times out of 10 it is someone that already has the prize and is just doubling up. With twitch there is no way to know or be able to limit the rewards to only those that don't have any access at all. Gamekeys, vip time, in game rewards will usually end up going to those who already have access to that material when done over twitch due to the fact that 90% of the people watching the streams are people that already play that same content as the stream.

1 hour ago, VIKINGNAIL said:

If ACE has set up a contest and someone eligible to win then wins you have no reason to complain that they've won.  Whether you like it or not.  But I mean some people are going to look for reasons to complain because they have some false sense of entitlement. 

And someone just had to virtue signal, by pointing out the hypocrisy of others false sense of entitlement complex, to make themselves look better in the eyes of their peers.

I'm all for Anthrage speaking his mind about Tinnis and his redundant harping. I also support Tinnis's right to complain about something that irritates his tender sensibilities. And Zybak can win as many toys as he wants cause he's a closet EK normie anyway.

But virtue signalling on the crowfall forums is just the worst.

1 hour ago, corvax said:

And someone just had to virtue signal, by pointing out the hypocrisy of others false sense of entitlement complex, to make themselves look better in the eyes of their peers.

I'm all for Anthrage speaking his mind about Tinnis and his redundant harping. I also support Tinnis's right to complain about something that irritates his tender sensibilities. And Zybak can win as many toys as he wants cause he's a closet EK normie anyway.

But virtue signalling on the crowfall forums is just the worst.

It's funny watching people like you governed by your petty biases.  As if any objective person on the forums thinks I am running around trying to "look better in the eyes of their peers".

Plainly put you have to have a false sense of entitlement to complain about some of the inconsequential things that occur during this game's development.  Who wins a twitch chat contest is one of them. 

Person 1:  I don't like that someone won it, but it's such a minor thing that I probably won't bring it up or might just bring it up in some small capacity, since it is a small issue.

Person 2 with a false sense of entitlement:  This is an OUTRAGE, this problem is significant enough (not because it actually is, but because they perceive it to be and are so invested in the value of their own perception) that I must repeatedly bring it up across multiple platforms. 

Edited by VIKINGNAIL

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I think the last word on this should be, if Zybak had not put in for the prize, and had not won, all of us, including those at ACE, would have be robbed of the good laugh had due to the ironic and hilarious result. Making feel people good is good, and making people feel bad is bad. Whatever has to happen to increase the former and reduce the latter is the way to go.