Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_JackalBark

Meet the Elken!

Just now, ACE_Jackal said:

Elken is my favorite race, so this is an extra-exciting news post for me, too!

Due to the new (confirmed) Preception news.  Can we expect a more detailed overview when the Stealth system comes online?  I'm hoping you will do a news post for it since it's one of Crowfall's major systems!

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

Please change a few details in the racial runestone to differentiate it from disciplines. A color change (i reccomend Dark Red), remove the 'can equip part', also check ahrez post about using statistics and attributes. Also remove the green discipline text.

Edited by BarriaKarl

3 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

p.s. also for reference what is known ish about racial skill tree layout:

iIAoGpG.png

I'm fair sure Sylvan will have both Elf's together and Fae and Elken will be the other sub tree.

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

3 minutes ago, Weebles said:

I'm fair sure Sylvan will have both Elf's together and Fae and Elken will be the other sub tree.

Sylvan is the top level that includes them all from what i understand...

re the next two sub levels...i bet wood-elf and elken together as "wildlings" or "wood-folk" something and then Fae and High-Elf as.....purebloods...or something less dystopian

any teases @thomasblair? :)

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I really don't know what to play atm, I'm torn between the Elken Knight or another race with Cleric. But after this I'm leaning more towards the Elken Knight again.

Just now, BDr said:

I really don't know what to play atm, I'm torn between the Elken Knight or another race with Cleric. But after this I'm leaning more towards the Elken Knight again.

Get VIP and you'll be able to train 3 classes at once so you won't have to make a hard decision on only one class!

19 minutes ago, Weebles said:

Get VIP and you'll be able to train 3 classes at once so you won't have to make a hard decision on only one class!

You wont be switching that often during a campaign for multiple reasons.

Anyway, I'm happy playing either class, it's just figuring out what I want to play first.

8 minutes ago, BDr said:

You wont be switching that often during a campaign for multiple reasons.

Anyway, I'm happy playing either class, it's just figuring out what I want to play first.

You'll have plenty of time to test out both classes so there is no rush to definitively figure out what you are going to play right now.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

Looking good. (I was sort of hoping for a heart-eating-cannabisation power from lore teases but oh well!)

Question: Does trail blazer/master stack with other speed effects, like bard song of speed or friar seeker's blessing or escape artist retaliate etc?

Or only the most powerful / a hard cap?

We are also curious what +25 perception would translate to in-game distance......25meters...for shadow sight stealth detection (from what base?) or...?

Thanks

p.s. other teased in progress racials for those interested from recent livestreams

MhDdw2m.png

Human one is outdated. https://clips.twitch.tv/CooperativeHilariousChickpeaMcaT 

Elken Cleric... make it a thing! Want to massacre people as the DEERborn Cleric. Too soon?

Great work guys. Elken looks and sounds awesome. Can't wait to try out that headbutt. 

konquezt_front_logo2-e1508084505263.png

Concept art looks really cool but I have one question about it, in the first picture (racial gear) they have the horns of an impala but in the second concept picture (elken race) they have the horns of an elk, will both be options at character creation or is one set an older concept that has been scrapped? 

34 minutes ago, Covfefe said:

Concept art looks really cool but I have one question about it, in the first picture (racial gear) they have the horns of an impala but in the second concept picture (elken race) they have the horns of an elk, will both be options at character creation or is one set an older concept that has been scrapped? 

I just hope we can choose moose antlers.... My Canadian heritage demands it......

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

40 minutes ago, Covfefe said:

We are planning on having horns as a customization option. It's kind of their hair option so to speak :)

Maybe I'm just being picky, but the face/jaw seems to be too small and pointy. It looks more like Bambi dressed up in a suit of armor than it does a beastly elk-monster race. The concept art up until now looked very different from what's shown here. Hopefully it's just this particular face option that looks like this, and not all of them.

Edited by Cicaeda