Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[EU] TheExodusCompany [eXc]

i2iJiIe.png

Style: FFA PvP - But we participate in all aspects of the game.

Rank system: Yes, specific and global, simple and efficient. For more info click here.

Unique Housing System: What makes us different than most guilds is that we offer organized PVP under housing system i.e. Offense, Defense and Versatile. Each member is being a part of a house according to their preferred playstyle. House system is permanent for each member. 

Recruiting: Selective. Application on the website, and conversation on TeamSpeak. You must register first.

Requirements: Players over 18; accepting our Code of Conduct, which can be found here.

Community Forums: Yes. Full website with forums open to all our members. 

Communication: We use both Teamspeak and Discord. Teamspeak is mandatory for voice chat, while Discord is for text chat,

announcements and regular meme spam.

The current activity of the community:

*  Across all branches 75 daily active members.

We are growing slowly, and gradually through quality assuring all new members, and weeding out those that do not belong.

Contact: If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact Wildsparkhyny or Tiger in this forum or in Discord #StarlinDarlin2867.

rmMpb8s.jpg

Can't wait to meet you!

Edited by Wildspark

We are greatly looking forward to Crowfall, and setting the standard on whichever server we decide to go for :)

Feel free to read around our website, or as Star said, contact any of us for questions.

- Tiger

Europe needs more guilds. :)

Good luck. 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

We do already have a few that log in, myself included. Though right now, my actions are limited to basic crafting / basic leveling and trying to understand the different aspects.

@WhiteTiger It is not my business, but I reckon Metauriel is asking when you suppose to be ready to fight. :D

Edited by RikForFun

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

Honestly @RikForFun and @Metauriel  currently we mainly want to have more active players for the 24/7 alpha. :D Currently, people are mainly waiting for that so we can have more content to explore and enjoy the combat better.

Edited by Wildspark

8 hours ago, Wildspark said:

Currently, people are mainly waiting for that so we can have more content to explore and enjoy the combat better.

I hope you realize you, the players, are the main content.

Edited by Caenth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

9 hours ago, Wildspark said:

Honestly @RikForFun and @Metauriel  currently we mainly want to have more active players for the 24/7 alpha. :D Currently, people are mainly waiting for that so we can have more content to explore and enjoy the combat better.

Currently you arent a active guild in CF.

even there are lots of guilds out there without any promotions like you on the forum you have to go one step futher in the game to make the difference - to make the impact.

start playing, start dying and start learning and extending the playerbase with your attitudes.

Take your chance NOW!

I am waiting for you!

Frankly, its not up to you to decide what makes or does not make a guild active.

We have a limited amount of players in Crowfall currently, there is no debate about that. And those players, myself included, are currently primarily focused on learning the basic mechanics of crafting, creating the basic gear, understanding each discipline etc, because OUR main focus is being able to assist and progress as fast as possible when we reach a beta / launch for our guild.

You stating we arent an active guild is a paradox to me, because if people join us, we have 70+ daily active people on our ts, and even though only 10 or so are going for Crowfall, a member in TheExodusCompany is met with an active community of people who they can talk too, discuss, and enjoy their time with.

We will gradually grow in Crowfall as well, but we are going to do so by building step by step, like we have in Black Desert, and in other games in the past under a different name.

Dont worry, when we get to launch, there will be plenty of chances for you to die to us, since by your post, thats how you measure the quality of your gameplay. 

4 hours ago, Caenth said:

I hope you realize you, the players, are the main content.

We 100% agree with you on this. As I clearly state in the post above this one :)

You seem to be a smart person though, so I wish you the best day possible. 

@NchDu there is truth to what you are saying however, there is a difference between active guild in general and currently in the game. There are numerous reasons as to why a person would purchase this game but still not go ham on it at its current state ;) You can't come here and say we are inactive when we just made an open statement we exist and want to grow further. 

No matter if we are considered active atm or not, we will be here and around and grow stronger in our pace :D  Crowfall is still changing and so will the community and our guild. We are looking forward to mingle and fight with all of you, but the priorities right now lie in absorbing knowledge and growing.  \[T]/ 

- hyny 

Honestly, everyone needs to decide for himself when the game is playable enough to enjoy it, I wont criticise anyone for waiting a bit longer.

That being said, yes I wanted to know when you guys are ready to fight, and I am looking foreward to the 24/7 alpha!